*Our first lady has just scored another first.
Michelle Obama has topped the first ever best dressed list from UK’s Sunday Times newspaper, with editors commending her for using fashion as a “force for good.”
The Sunday Times Style magazine described Michelle, 49, as “understanding that, as her primary role as first lady is visual, fashion can be a force for good used to inspire and entertain.”
Other names on the list included Queen Elizabeth, Home Secretary Theresa May, Victoria Beckham, artist Grayson Perry’s drag alter-ego “Claire,” 6-year-old Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and actress Dame Helen Mirren.
Tiffanie Darke, the Sunday Times Style magazine’s editor, said: ”The diverse nature of this list demonstrates the importance of fashion in the overall conversation, confirming the role clothes play in creating a visual manifesto.”
Meanwhile, singer Lady GaGa earned the dubious distinction of being named Worst Dressed by the magazine’s editors and contributors.
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here