*Nikko ain’t gay! Folks close to him… ahem… Mimi Faust… have been trying to prove he’s not bumping uglies with other men. But, like K.Michelle’s story, no one really believes it.
Speaking of the singer, last month, in a somewhat successful attempt to take the negative attention off of her, she totally dragged Nikko’s name in the dirt saying he’s a down low brother.
The couple then went on Power 105.1 to address the accusations.
To ensure his straight-hood, he also addressed the rumors on CottenKandi.com and assured he and his woman are indeed an item.
“Absolutely. We’ve known each other for 12 years and we recently started rekindling the new flames,” Nikko said. “I say about a good four or five months we been going out.”
“I’m not gay. I’m not bisexual, and I’m not on the down low. I’m a straight man and heterosexual,” Nikko stated, who shared that there are gay members in his family. “I don’t have anything against gay people and I’m not gay.”
During the conversation, things got a little funny when he used his own psychology analysis on K.Michelle. He concluded her mis-behavior stems from her fatherless childhood.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here