*”Olympus Has Fallen” co-starring Morgan Freeman, is said to be the best patriotic movie since “Independence Day” … meaning you’ll walk away feeling proud to be an American.
However, the Antoine Fuqua directed action packed thriller is not for the weak of heart! It’s packed with violence and will keep you on the edge of your seat until the credits roll.
Morgan Freeman plays the Speaker of The House in this film and in a moment of crisis, he has to step up as the new President of the United States. Freeman is the veteran actor who seems to know how to do everything. So who else would the USA call in their time of need? Yep, Morgan Freeman!
EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole spoke to Morgan Freeman about his favorite patriotic movie and if he decided to do “Olympus” because of how he felt about September 11th.
Watch their convo below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here