*”Olympus Has Fallen” co-starring Morgan Freeman, is said to be the best patriotic movie since “Independence Day” … meaning you’ll walk away feeling proud to be an American.
However, the Antoine Fuqua directed action packed thriller is not for the weak of heart! It’s packed with violence and will keep you on the edge of your seat until the credits roll.
Morgan Freeman plays the Speaker of The House in this film and in a moment of crisis, he has to step up as the new President of the United States. Freeman is the veteran actor who seems to know how to do everything. So who else would the USA call in their time of need? Yep, Morgan Freeman!
EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole spoke to Morgan Freeman about his favorite patriotic movie and if he decided to do “Olympus” because of how he felt about September 11th.
Watch their convo below:
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here