*”Olympus Has Fallen” co-starring Morgan Freeman, is said to be the best patriotic movie since “Independence Day” … meaning you’ll walk away feeling proud to be an American.
However, the Antoine Fuqua directed action packed thriller is not for the weak of heart! It’s packed with violence and will keep you on the edge of your seat until the credits roll.
Morgan Freeman plays the Speaker of The House in this film and in a moment of crisis, he has to step up as the new President of the United States. Freeman is the veteran actor who seems to know how to do everything. So who else would the USA call in their time of need? Yep, Morgan Freeman!
EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole spoke to Morgan Freeman about his favorite patriotic movie and if he decided to do “Olympus” because of how he felt about September 11th.
Watch their convo below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here