*”Olympus Has Fallen” co-starring Morgan Freeman, is said to be the best patriotic movie since “Independence Day” … meaning you’ll walk away feeling proud to be an American.
However, the Antoine Fuqua directed action packed thriller is not for the weak of heart! It’s packed with violence and will keep you on the edge of your seat until the credits roll.
Morgan Freeman plays the Speaker of The House in this film and in a moment of crisis, he has to step up as the new President of the United States. Freeman is the veteran actor who seems to know how to do everything. So who else would the USA call in their time of need? Yep, Morgan Freeman!
EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole spoke to Morgan Freeman about his favorite patriotic movie and if he decided to do “Olympus” because of how he felt about September 11th.
Watch their convo below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here