*”Olympus Has Fallen” co-starring Morgan Freeman, is said to be the best patriotic movie since “Independence Day” … meaning you’ll walk away feeling proud to be an American.
However, the Antoine Fuqua directed action packed thriller is not for the weak of heart! It’s packed with violence and will keep you on the edge of your seat until the credits roll.
Morgan Freeman plays the Speaker of The House in this film and in a moment of crisis, he has to step up as the new President of the United States. Freeman is the veteran actor who seems to know how to do everything. So who else would the USA call in their time of need? Yep, Morgan Freeman!
EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole spoke to Morgan Freeman about his favorite patriotic movie and if he decided to do “Olympus” because of how he felt about September 11th.
Watch their convo below:
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here