*There are people that help the needy all over the world, but there is one woman that we all looked at as a living saint when it came to heroic efforts to save and help the needy.
The life of Mother Teresa has been put under the telescope by Canadian researchers that attempts to prove that she was anything but a saint.
According to Canada’s Globe and Mail, Religieuses, a French-language journal of studies in religion and sciences, will be printing a study in March that says that:
”[Mother Teresa’s] approach to caring for the sick was to glorify human suffering instead of relieving it.”
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here