*There are people that help the needy all over the world, but there is one woman that we all looked at as a living saint when it came to heroic efforts to save and help the needy.
The life of Mother Teresa has been put under the telescope by Canadian researchers that attempts to prove that she was anything but a saint.
According to Canada’s Globe and Mail, Religieuses, a French-language journal of studies in religion and sciences, will be printing a study in March that says that:
”[Mother Teresa’s] approach to caring for the sick was to glorify human suffering instead of relieving it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here