*There are people that help the needy all over the world, but there is one woman that we all looked at as a living saint when it came to heroic efforts to save and help the needy.
The life of Mother Teresa has been put under the telescope by Canadian researchers that attempts to prove that she was anything but a saint.
According to Canada’s Globe and Mail, Religieuses, a French-language journal of studies in religion and sciences, will be printing a study in March that says that:
”[Mother Teresa’s] approach to caring for the sick was to glorify human suffering instead of relieving it.”
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here