*There are people that help the needy all over the world, but there is one woman that we all looked at as a living saint when it came to heroic efforts to save and help the needy.
The life of Mother Teresa has been put under the telescope by Canadian researchers that attempts to prove that she was anything but a saint.
According to Canada’s Globe and Mail, Religieuses, a French-language journal of studies in religion and sciences, will be printing a study in March that says that:
”[Mother Teresa’s] approach to caring for the sick was to glorify human suffering instead of relieving it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here