*There are people that help the needy all over the world, but there is one woman that we all looked at as a living saint when it came to heroic efforts to save and help the needy.
The life of Mother Teresa has been put under the telescope by Canadian researchers that attempts to prove that she was anything but a saint.
According to Canada’s Globe and Mail, Religieuses, a French-language journal of studies in religion and sciences, will be printing a study in March that says that:
”[Mother Teresa’s] approach to caring for the sick was to glorify human suffering instead of relieving it.”
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here