*“Charlie’s Angels” alum Annie Ilonzeh has joined the cast of NBC’s “Hatfields & McCoys,” a drama pilot produced by actress Charlize Theron, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Set in present-day Pittsburgh, a startling death reignites the feud between these two legendary families. Unleashing decades of resentment, the blue-collar McCoys will put the Hatfields’ wealth and power at risk as they go to war for control of the city.
Ilonzeh, who played one of three Angels in the short-lived ABC adaptation, will play Shannon Hatfield, the daughter to Rebecca De Mornay’s Mary Hatfield. Shannon is the love of Patrick McCoy’s (Jesse Lee Soffer) life but there’s just one problem — she’s a Hatfield, though not by birth.
Shannon is willing to quit her law firm job and leave her adopted family behind to run off with Patrick and get married. When Gable McCoy is murdered and Shannon’s brother, Randall (Nick Westrate) becomes a suspect, he may need a defense attorney.
Virginia Madsen will play Eloise McCoy, the vengeful and calculated head of the rival family, who, after her husband is murdered, manipulates her son, Patrick, into staying to take revenge on the Hatfields. “One Tree Hill’s” Sophia Bush will play her daughter, Emma McCoy, the family’s highest hope and eldest sibling. Patrick Flueger will play her brother, Jack McCoy.
In addition to “Charlie’s Angels,” Illonzeh’s credits include ABC Family’s “Switched at Birth” and the CW’s rookie hit “Arrow.”
She becomes the latest “Angels” actor to book a pilot this season. Ramon Rodriguez (Bosley) will star in Fox’s “Gang Related,” while Rachael Taylor (Abby) is set as a co-lead on NBC’s untitled Rand Ravich drama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here