*Well, this should come as no surprise to anyone.
Jesseca White, a one-time flame of entertainer Ne-Yo, has gone ahead with the lawsuit she “hinted at” months ago.
White says that because the singer went on VH 1 and discredited her by painting her as “an unchaste woman who deliberately tricked him into believing he was the father of her child … so that she could fraudulently bilk him of ‘ungodly amounts of money,'” claims she has been called horrible names and even lost work as a photographer.
White had listed the singer as such on the birth certificate but interestingly, alleges she told Ne-Yo at the time she gave birth she wasn’t sure he was the father.
Picture this with us will you?
Jesseca: Ne-Yo, I am having this baby. I don’t know if it’s yours or not but, I am going to place your name here on the birth certificate, OK? Just in case.
Ne-Yo: [Looking bewildered] Uh, OK.
EUR: Yeah right. The look of YOUR face right now matches the look on ours.
Jesseca is suing for unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here