*Well, this should come as no surprise to anyone.
Jesseca White, a one-time flame of entertainer Ne-Yo, has gone ahead with the lawsuit she “hinted at” months ago.
White says that because the singer went on VH 1 and discredited her by painting her as “an unchaste woman who deliberately tricked him into believing he was the father of her child … so that she could fraudulently bilk him of ‘ungodly amounts of money,'” claims she has been called horrible names and even lost work as a photographer.
White had listed the singer as such on the birth certificate but interestingly, alleges she told Ne-Yo at the time she gave birth she wasn’t sure he was the father.
Picture this with us will you?
Jesseca: Ne-Yo, I am having this baby. I don’t know if it’s yours or not but, I am going to place your name here on the birth certificate, OK? Just in case.
Ne-Yo: [Looking bewildered] Uh, OK.
EUR: Yeah right. The look of YOUR face right now matches the look on ours.
Jesseca is suing for unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here