*Well, this should come as no surprise to anyone.
Jesseca White, a one-time flame of entertainer Ne-Yo, has gone ahead with the lawsuit she “hinted at” months ago.
White says that because the singer went on VH 1 and discredited her by painting her as “an unchaste woman who deliberately tricked him into believing he was the father of her child … so that she could fraudulently bilk him of ‘ungodly amounts of money,'” claims she has been called horrible names and even lost work as a photographer.
White had listed the singer as such on the birth certificate but interestingly, alleges she told Ne-Yo at the time she gave birth she wasn’t sure he was the father.
Picture this with us will you?
Jesseca: Ne-Yo, I am having this baby. I don’t know if it’s yours or not but, I am going to place your name here on the birth certificate, OK? Just in case.
Ne-Yo: [Looking bewildered] Uh, OK.
EUR: Yeah right. The look of YOUR face right now matches the look on ours.
Jesseca is suing for unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here