*NeNe Leakes knows she’s not a small woman, with her towering, statuesque figure.
For the summer, the reality show star has a goal to reach. She revealed recently that she wants to shed 10 pounds before remarrying her ex-husband Gregg Leakes.
The couple was divorced in 2011, but somehow fell in love all over again.
Earlier this year, NeNe confirmed the two are bringing it back full circle with a second wedding and second marriage.
“We are going to have a big fantasy wedding, probably in Atlanta this summer,” she told Jimmy Fallon. “My granddaughter Bri’asia will be there. She can’t walk yet but we’ll pull her down the aisle!”
While she’s got lofty plans for the nuptials, dresses are yet to be talked about.
As far as the guest list is concerned, she admitted she’ll invite “every castmate from every show.”
Cynthia Bailey will be a bridesmaid and Kim Zolciak is going to be invited.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here