We know that ’cause that what he said. He told Us Weekly that he has his “belt out already” in preparation for the inevitable “terrible twos” his twins will soon inflict upon him and wife Mariah Carey.
Check out the TMZ video below where he says he plans on being just as hard on his son as he is daughter (though his daughter will find it hard to date) and says Mariah “doesn’t need” to handle the corporal punishment … because “that’s what daddies are for!”
And we thought Nick was a softie!
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here