In a report compiled by WWD, Taylor Swift covered five magazines, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Haper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Glamour in the past years, but her image didn’t really help with sales. Rihanna also graced the cover of Vogue, but sales flopped, averaging 32 percent below the six-month average. She was the second worse cover of the year for the publication, right behind the Ryan Lochte, Hope Solo and Serena Williams glossy.
But who did make it rain? Lady Gaga sold the most, then Adele.
Maybe that’s a sign. People might just be about tired of seeing Rihanna and sweet little Taylor Swift, everywhere they turn.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here