In a report compiled by WWD, Taylor Swift covered five magazines, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Haper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Glamour in the past years, but her image didn’t really help with sales. Rihanna also graced the cover of Vogue, but sales flopped, averaging 32 percent below the six-month average. She was the second worse cover of the year for the publication, right behind the Ryan Lochte, Hope Solo and Serena Williams glossy.
But who did make it rain? Lady Gaga sold the most, then Adele.
Maybe that’s a sign. People might just be about tired of seeing Rihanna and sweet little Taylor Swift, everywhere they turn.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here