In a report compiled by WWD, Taylor Swift covered five magazines, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Haper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Glamour in the past years, but her image didn’t really help with sales. Rihanna also graced the cover of Vogue, but sales flopped, averaging 32 percent below the six-month average. She was the second worse cover of the year for the publication, right behind the Ryan Lochte, Hope Solo and Serena Williams glossy.
But who did make it rain? Lady Gaga sold the most, then Adele.
Maybe that’s a sign. People might just be about tired of seeing Rihanna and sweet little Taylor Swift, everywhere they turn.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here