In a report compiled by WWD, Taylor Swift covered five magazines, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Haper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Glamour in the past years, but her image didn’t really help with sales. Rihanna also graced the cover of Vogue, but sales flopped, averaging 32 percent below the six-month average. She was the second worse cover of the year for the publication, right behind the Ryan Lochte, Hope Solo and Serena Williams glossy.
But who did make it rain? Lady Gaga sold the most, then Adele.
Maybe that’s a sign. People might just be about tired of seeing Rihanna and sweet little Taylor Swift, everywhere they turn.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here