In a report compiled by WWD, Taylor Swift covered five magazines, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Haper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Glamour in the past years, but her image didn’t really help with sales. Rihanna also graced the cover of Vogue, but sales flopped, averaging 32 percent below the six-month average. She was the second worse cover of the year for the publication, right behind the Ryan Lochte, Hope Solo and Serena Williams glossy.
But who did make it rain? Lady Gaga sold the most, then Adele.
Maybe that’s a sign. People might just be about tired of seeing Rihanna and sweet little Taylor Swift, everywhere they turn.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here