New teen pregnancy ads are plastered throughout New York City subways and other venues all thanks to New York’s Department of Social Services. And of course, women who were teenage parents, reproductive health advocates, and other activists feel that the campaign doesn’t help, but hinders by negatively stigmatizing young parents, according to the New York Times.
Planned Parenthood has taken issue with the campaign, criticizing the lack of pregnancy prevention resources that do not accompany the posters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here