By the way, speaking of “Apprentice,” When Claudia came up against Omarosa in the boardroom on the show, Donald Trump gave her the “you’re fired” yada yada.
Claudia says she got that it was all about business and TV and such, but she took issue with how her now former friend Omarosa played the game.
“I knew her outside of [‘The Celebrity Apprentice’], so everybody would say, ‘Why are you friends with this girl? She’s rotten and she’s evil,’” Claudia told Wendy Williams yesterday. “I saw a different side of her. I never really experienced that. Being on the show with her, I got to see. I guess that’s the real her.”
On top of that, as we specifically reported, Omarosa didn’t like the fact that Claudia had posted a picture on Instagram from her fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan’s funeral services. Claudia responds that she’s shocked Omarosa is making such a big deal out of it considering what she did at the actor’s services.
“This woman had a red carpet at her fiance’s funeral, I think that’s a little bit more despicable. She was doing press at the funeral. How upset were you?” Claudia told Wendy, stating that Omarosa shouldn’t have had any problem with people taking pictures at Michael’s memorial. “There was a photographer by the body, so please . This is the first time I heard that she was upset about this”
And so it goes. Well, you know O isn’t going to take a verbal lashing without responding with some fire herself. Earlier this week she was one the Power 105 “Breakfast Club” where she let loose on Claudia and of course her old nemesis, La Toya Jackson.
“Unlike Claudia Jordan, I don’t have to sleep my way to the top,” said Omarosa, when asked about her beef with the model and “Celebrity Apprentice” co-star.
And naturally, she dealt with her impending lawsuit against La Toya, over alleged remarks she made about Omarosa pulling the plug on Clarke Duncan.
“Lie-toya has a problem with the truth and if you’ll sell out your family, pimp out your niece and nephews, you’ll do anything,” she said.
As you can tell, it’s about to be on and poppin’. Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here