*Oprah Winfrey is teaming with her go-to guru Deepak Chopra to launch “Oprah’s Lifeclass and Deepak Center Present: Oprah & Deepak 21-Day Meditation Challenge – Perfect Health,” a free online, interactive meditation experience on Oprah.com beginning today.
This first “Oprah’s Lifeclass” branded program is designed to introduce users to the benefits of regularly practiced meditation. Interested participants can register now for the three-week course on www.oprah.com/DeepakChopra to join the challenge and receive 21 days of guided meditations from Winfrey and Dr. Chopra.
Over the next three weeks, participants will receive a daily email with a link to access the day’s meditation, as well as an inspiring message and tips for creating a powerful meditation practice.
Participants will be guided through the audio meditation by The Voice of Winfrey and Chopra. Through the course, which will focus on meditation for 15-minutes a day, participants will have the opportunity to learn more about the many benefits of this practice.
Chopra’s top five reasons to meditate:
· Meditation is the most effective way to manage stress, which is the number one epidemic of modern life.
· Meditation improves your brain, including your focus, memory, and ability to learn.
· Meditation improves creativity and problem solving.
· Meditation helps you create more harmonious, loving relationships.
· Meditation decreases depression, anxiety, and insomnia while producing a deep state of peace and wellbeing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here