Well, she didn’t use those exact words like actor Terence Howard did, but essentially she’s saying the same thing.
Last week, Howard, while doing press for his current film, “Dead Man Down,” spoke about his upcoming film, “The Butler,” in which he has a love scene with Oprah and told the world about the experience.
“Oprah and I had such chemistry. To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol’ bitties … She’s such a lovely, voluptuous woman … That was wonderful,” said Howard.
But some, for whatever reason, though the remark was tasteless and classless. After all, he was referring of all people, Oprah Winfrey, one of the most powerful women in the world.
But recently on the Steve Harvey show O said she was not offended by the remark at all, because, well, she does have “big breastesses.”
“It was supposed to be like a little scene, and because Terrence Howard misbehaved it turned into a bigger scene, and then a bigger scene,” she revealed.
“He’s a misbehavin’ kinda boy,” Oprah continued. “He was on Twitter the other day talkin about my breastesses”
Harvey then interjected that he had spoken to Howard and gave him some unsolicited advice.
“I told Terrence Howard, ‘you gonna mess your whole life up son. This ain’t who you want to play with. Do you a lil’ movie scene. Try to act like a professional about it, then go on bout ya business.’”
Hmm, based on Oprah’s response, Harvey could have saved his advise ’cause she took no offence. In fact, it sounds like she’s loving the attention and she straight agrees with Howard.
“Some people called me and said they were all offended by it, and I go, ‘well I do have big breastesses.’”
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here