Well, she didn’t use those exact words like actor Terence Howard did, but essentially she’s saying the same thing.
Last week, Howard, while doing press for his current film, “Dead Man Down,” spoke about his upcoming film, “The Butler,” in which he has a love scene with Oprah and told the world about the experience.
“Oprah and I had such chemistry. To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol’ bitties … She’s such a lovely, voluptuous woman … That was wonderful,” said Howard.
But some, for whatever reason, though the remark was tasteless and classless. After all, he was referring of all people, Oprah Winfrey, one of the most powerful women in the world.
But recently on the Steve Harvey show O said she was not offended by the remark at all, because, well, she does have “big breastesses.”
“It was supposed to be like a little scene, and because Terrence Howard misbehaved it turned into a bigger scene, and then a bigger scene,” she revealed.
“He’s a misbehavin’ kinda boy,” Oprah continued. “He was on Twitter the other day talkin about my breastesses”
Harvey then interjected that he had spoken to Howard and gave him some unsolicited advice.
“I told Terrence Howard, ‘you gonna mess your whole life up son. This ain’t who you want to play with. Do you a lil’ movie scene. Try to act like a professional about it, then go on bout ya business.’”
Hmm, based on Oprah’s response, Harvey could have saved his advise ’cause she took no offence. In fact, it sounds like she’s loving the attention and she straight agrees with Howard.
“Some people called me and said they were all offended by it, and I go, ‘well I do have big breastesses.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here