Well, she didn’t use those exact words like actor Terence Howard did, but essentially she’s saying the same thing.
Last week, Howard, while doing press for his current film, “Dead Man Down,” spoke about his upcoming film, “The Butler,” in which he has a love scene with Oprah and told the world about the experience.
“Oprah and I had such chemistry. To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol’ bitties … She’s such a lovely, voluptuous woman … That was wonderful,” said Howard.
But some, for whatever reason, though the remark was tasteless and classless. After all, he was referring of all people, Oprah Winfrey, one of the most powerful women in the world.
But recently on the Steve Harvey show O said she was not offended by the remark at all, because, well, she does have “big breastesses.”
“It was supposed to be like a little scene, and because Terrence Howard misbehaved it turned into a bigger scene, and then a bigger scene,” she revealed.
“He’s a misbehavin’ kinda boy,” Oprah continued. “He was on Twitter the other day talkin about my breastesses”
Harvey then interjected that he had spoken to Howard and gave him some unsolicited advice.
“I told Terrence Howard, ‘you gonna mess your whole life up son. This ain’t who you want to play with. Do you a lil’ movie scene. Try to act like a professional about it, then go on bout ya business.’”
Hmm, based on Oprah’s response, Harvey could have saved his advise ’cause she took no offence. In fact, it sounds like she’s loving the attention and she straight agrees with Howard.
“Some people called me and said they were all offended by it, and I go, ‘well I do have big breastesses.’”
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here