Well, she didn’t use those exact words like actor Terence Howard did, but essentially she’s saying the same thing.
Last week, Howard, while doing press for his current film, “Dead Man Down,” spoke about his upcoming film, “The Butler,” in which he has a love scene with Oprah and told the world about the experience.
“Oprah and I had such chemistry. To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol’ bitties … She’s such a lovely, voluptuous woman … That was wonderful,” said Howard.
But some, for whatever reason, though the remark was tasteless and classless. After all, he was referring of all people, Oprah Winfrey, one of the most powerful women in the world.
But recently on the Steve Harvey show O said she was not offended by the remark at all, because, well, she does have “big breastesses.”
“It was supposed to be like a little scene, and because Terrence Howard misbehaved it turned into a bigger scene, and then a bigger scene,” she revealed.
“He’s a misbehavin’ kinda boy,” Oprah continued. “He was on Twitter the other day talkin about my breastesses”
Harvey then interjected that he had spoken to Howard and gave him some unsolicited advice.
“I told Terrence Howard, ‘you gonna mess your whole life up son. This ain’t who you want to play with. Do you a lil’ movie scene. Try to act like a professional about it, then go on bout ya business.’”
Hmm, based on Oprah’s response, Harvey could have saved his advise ’cause she took no offence. In fact, it sounds like she’s loving the attention and she straight agrees with Howard.
“Some people called me and said they were all offended by it, and I go, ‘well I do have big breastesses.’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here