*Legendary crooner Pat Boone is suddenly in the headlines for accusing President Obama of being a socialist, hell bent on destroying economic progress through policies advocated by Saul Alinsky.
“He is following his playbook, which is Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals,” Boone told Fox Business News host Neil Cavuto on Wednesday night. “This is the guy that trained him to be a community organizer, a Marxist, a socialist, a progressive, who wrote the rules for doing what Mr. Obama is doing.”
After Cavuto suggested that he differed with Boone on that accusation, the singer doubled down.
“He has a plan, he thinks it’s good for America — a virtually socialist nation in which nobody gets rich, government is in charge of everything,” he said.
Cavuto suggested, jokingly, that Obama was individually targeting Boone, to which the singer responded that he was, indeed, on the president’s “enemies list” in 2009 — a document published by the tabloid The Globe.
Boone has long been a critic of Obama’s, suggesting in the past that he was a Kenyan Muslim, among other things.
Watch his flare-up below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here