*Legendary crooner Pat Boone is suddenly in the headlines for accusing President Obama of being a socialist, hell bent on destroying economic progress through policies advocated by Saul Alinsky.
“He is following his playbook, which is Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals,” Boone told Fox Business News host Neil Cavuto on Wednesday night. “This is the guy that trained him to be a community organizer, a Marxist, a socialist, a progressive, who wrote the rules for doing what Mr. Obama is doing.”
After Cavuto suggested that he differed with Boone on that accusation, the singer doubled down.
“He has a plan, he thinks it’s good for America — a virtually socialist nation in which nobody gets rich, government is in charge of everything,” he said.
Cavuto suggested, jokingly, that Obama was individually targeting Boone, to which the singer responded that he was, indeed, on the president’s “enemies list” in 2009 — a document published by the tabloid The Globe.
Boone has long been a critic of Obama’s, suggesting in the past that he was a Kenyan Muslim, among other things.
Watch his flare-up below.
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here