*Legendary crooner Pat Boone is suddenly in the headlines for accusing President Obama of being a socialist, hell bent on destroying economic progress through policies advocated by Saul Alinsky.
“He is following his playbook, which is Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals,” Boone told Fox Business News host Neil Cavuto on Wednesday night. “This is the guy that trained him to be a community organizer, a Marxist, a socialist, a progressive, who wrote the rules for doing what Mr. Obama is doing.”
After Cavuto suggested that he differed with Boone on that accusation, the singer doubled down.
“He has a plan, he thinks it’s good for America — a virtually socialist nation in which nobody gets rich, government is in charge of everything,” he said.
Cavuto suggested, jokingly, that Obama was individually targeting Boone, to which the singer responded that he was, indeed, on the president’s “enemies list” in 2009 — a document published by the tabloid The Globe.
Boone has long been a critic of Obama’s, suggesting in the past that he was a Kenyan Muslim, among other things.
Watch his flare-up below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here