*Legendary crooner Pat Boone is suddenly in the headlines for accusing President Obama of being a socialist, hell bent on destroying economic progress through policies advocated by Saul Alinsky.
“He is following his playbook, which is Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals,” Boone told Fox Business News host Neil Cavuto on Wednesday night. “This is the guy that trained him to be a community organizer, a Marxist, a socialist, a progressive, who wrote the rules for doing what Mr. Obama is doing.”
After Cavuto suggested that he differed with Boone on that accusation, the singer doubled down.
“He has a plan, he thinks it’s good for America — a virtually socialist nation in which nobody gets rich, government is in charge of everything,” he said.
Cavuto suggested, jokingly, that Obama was individually targeting Boone, to which the singer responded that he was, indeed, on the president’s “enemies list” in 2009 — a document published by the tabloid The Globe.
Boone has long been a critic of Obama’s, suggesting in the past that he was a Kenyan Muslim, among other things.
Watch his flare-up below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here