*Legendary crooner Pat Boone is suddenly in the headlines for accusing President Obama of being a socialist, hell bent on destroying economic progress through policies advocated by Saul Alinsky.
“He is following his playbook, which is Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals,” Boone told Fox Business News host Neil Cavuto on Wednesday night. “This is the guy that trained him to be a community organizer, a Marxist, a socialist, a progressive, who wrote the rules for doing what Mr. Obama is doing.”
After Cavuto suggested that he differed with Boone on that accusation, the singer doubled down.
“He has a plan, he thinks it’s good for America — a virtually socialist nation in which nobody gets rich, government is in charge of everything,” he said.
Cavuto suggested, jokingly, that Obama was individually targeting Boone, to which the singer responded that he was, indeed, on the president’s “enemies list” in 2009 — a document published by the tabloid The Globe.
Boone has long been a critic of Obama’s, suggesting in the past that he was a Kenyan Muslim, among other things.
Watch his flare-up below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here