*Paris Jackson is in demand from at least once NFL cheerleading squad after video of her performing on her prep school varsity squad hit the web last week.
According to TMZ, Philadelphia Eagles cheerleading director Barbara Zaun says she’s been scouting the 14-year-old and thinks she could make it on her team.
“We think Paris will make a great Eagle cheerleader! We thought that she had a lot of poise, confidence and enthusiasm in her cheer performance,” Zaun said after seeing the footage of Jackson. “Paris has that ‘wow factor’ that makes a great cheerleader.”
But Michael Jackson’s only daughter will have to wait a few years before trying to go pro. The Eagles require cheerleaders to be at least 18 and a high school graduate. But once she’s fulfilled all the requirements, Zuan is happy to give Jackson a shot.
“She is already very comfortable in the limelight, so we think she would definitely stand out and impress the judges. … We hope that she will try out for the team and be an Eagles cheerleader!”
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here