*Paris Jackson is in demand from at least once NFL cheerleading squad after video of her performing on her prep school varsity squad hit the web last week.
According to TMZ, Philadelphia Eagles cheerleading director Barbara Zaun says she’s been scouting the 14-year-old and thinks she could make it on her team.
“We think Paris will make a great Eagle cheerleader! We thought that she had a lot of poise, confidence and enthusiasm in her cheer performance,” Zaun said after seeing the footage of Jackson. “Paris has that ‘wow factor’ that makes a great cheerleader.”
But Michael Jackson’s only daughter will have to wait a few years before trying to go pro. The Eagles require cheerleaders to be at least 18 and a high school graduate. But once she’s fulfilled all the requirements, Zuan is happy to give Jackson a shot.
“She is already very comfortable in the limelight, so we think she would definitely stand out and impress the judges. … We hope that she will try out for the team and be an Eagles cheerleader!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here