*Paris Jackson is in demand from at least once NFL cheerleading squad after video of her performing on her prep school varsity squad hit the web last week.
According to TMZ, Philadelphia Eagles cheerleading director Barbara Zaun says she’s been scouting the 14-year-old and thinks she could make it on her team.
“We think Paris will make a great Eagle cheerleader! We thought that she had a lot of poise, confidence and enthusiasm in her cheer performance,” Zaun said after seeing the footage of Jackson. “Paris has that ‘wow factor’ that makes a great cheerleader.”
But Michael Jackson’s only daughter will have to wait a few years before trying to go pro. The Eagles require cheerleaders to be at least 18 and a high school graduate. But once she’s fulfilled all the requirements, Zuan is happy to give Jackson a shot.
“She is already very comfortable in the limelight, so we think she would definitely stand out and impress the judges. … We hope that she will try out for the team and be an Eagles cheerleader!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here