*Paris Jackson is in demand from at least once NFL cheerleading squad after video of her performing on her prep school varsity squad hit the web last week.
According to TMZ, Philadelphia Eagles cheerleading director Barbara Zaun says she’s been scouting the 14-year-old and thinks she could make it on her team.
“We think Paris will make a great Eagle cheerleader! We thought that she had a lot of poise, confidence and enthusiasm in her cheer performance,” Zaun said after seeing the footage of Jackson. “Paris has that ‘wow factor’ that makes a great cheerleader.”
But Michael Jackson’s only daughter will have to wait a few years before trying to go pro. The Eagles require cheerleaders to be at least 18 and a high school graduate. But once she’s fulfilled all the requirements, Zuan is happy to give Jackson a shot.
“She is already very comfortable in the limelight, so we think she would definitely stand out and impress the judges. … We hope that she will try out for the team and be an Eagles cheerleader!”
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here