*Paris Jackson is in demand from at least once NFL cheerleading squad after video of her performing on her prep school varsity squad hit the web last week.
According to TMZ, Philadelphia Eagles cheerleading director Barbara Zaun says she’s been scouting the 14-year-old and thinks she could make it on her team.
“We think Paris will make a great Eagle cheerleader! We thought that she had a lot of poise, confidence and enthusiasm in her cheer performance,” Zaun said after seeing the footage of Jackson. “Paris has that ‘wow factor’ that makes a great cheerleader.”
But Michael Jackson’s only daughter will have to wait a few years before trying to go pro. The Eagles require cheerleaders to be at least 18 and a high school graduate. But once she’s fulfilled all the requirements, Zuan is happy to give Jackson a shot.
“She is already very comfortable in the limelight, so we think she would definitely stand out and impress the judges. … We hope that she will try out for the team and be an Eagles cheerleader!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here