Allegedly, the couple, who wed on May 21, 2011, is now separated and can’t seem to make things work.
The papers say their union is “irretrievably broken” and that she shouldn’t be entitled to spousal support because “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
But Porsha had something totally different in mind when she filmed the reunion show.
She recently interviewed with TheGrio.com, sharing that she’s hoping that during the upcoming “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion show, she’ll be able to clear the air about her career.
“People feel like I’ve never worked. I’ve never done anything to accomplish anything in my life. That’s not true,” she told TheGrio.com.
Since making her debut on the reality show, Porsha has somehow slipped into the category of being a trophy wife and not having much else to offer. And when she made a big fuss about pursuing her career, many wondered just what career she was talking about
But she insists that she’s an entrepreneur.
“I’ve owned a business since I was 26 years old. A lot of the women, I don’t think they see that side of me, so maybe they just judge it from the outside,” she reasoned.
But there’s more.
Read more at S2s Magazine.com.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here