Allegedly, the couple, who wed on May 21, 2011, is now separated and can’t seem to make things work.
The papers say their union is “irretrievably broken” and that she shouldn’t be entitled to spousal support because “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
But Porsha had something totally different in mind when she filmed the reunion show.
She recently interviewed with TheGrio.com, sharing that she’s hoping that during the upcoming “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion show, she’ll be able to clear the air about her career.
“People feel like I’ve never worked. I’ve never done anything to accomplish anything in my life. That’s not true,” she told TheGrio.com.
Since making her debut on the reality show, Porsha has somehow slipped into the category of being a trophy wife and not having much else to offer. And when she made a big fuss about pursuing her career, many wondered just what career she was talking about
But she insists that she’s an entrepreneur.
“I’ve owned a business since I was 26 years old. A lot of the women, I don’t think they see that side of me, so maybe they just judge it from the outside,” she reasoned.
But there’s more.
Read more at S2s Magazine.com.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here