Allegedly, the couple, who wed on May 21, 2011, is now separated and can’t seem to make things work.
The papers say their union is “irretrievably broken” and that she shouldn’t be entitled to spousal support because “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
But Porsha had something totally different in mind when she filmed the reunion show.
She recently interviewed with TheGrio.com, sharing that she’s hoping that during the upcoming “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion show, she’ll be able to clear the air about her career.
“People feel like I’ve never worked. I’ve never done anything to accomplish anything in my life. That’s not true,” she told TheGrio.com.
Since making her debut on the reality show, Porsha has somehow slipped into the category of being a trophy wife and not having much else to offer. And when she made a big fuss about pursuing her career, many wondered just what career she was talking about
But she insists that she’s an entrepreneur.
“I’ve owned a business since I was 26 years old. A lot of the women, I don’t think they see that side of me, so maybe they just judge it from the outside,” she reasoned.
But there’s more.
Read more at S2s Magazine.com.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here