Allegedly, the couple, who wed on May 21, 2011, is now separated and can’t seem to make things work.
The papers say their union is “irretrievably broken” and that she shouldn’t be entitled to spousal support because “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
But Porsha had something totally different in mind when she filmed the reunion show.
She recently interviewed with TheGrio.com, sharing that she’s hoping that during the upcoming “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion show, she’ll be able to clear the air about her career.
“People feel like I’ve never worked. I’ve never done anything to accomplish anything in my life. That’s not true,” she told TheGrio.com.
Since making her debut on the reality show, Porsha has somehow slipped into the category of being a trophy wife and not having much else to offer. And when she made a big fuss about pursuing her career, many wondered just what career she was talking about
But she insists that she’s an entrepreneur.
“I’ve owned a business since I was 26 years old. A lot of the women, I don’t think they see that side of me, so maybe they just judge it from the outside,” she reasoned.
But there’s more.
Read more at S2s Magazine.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here