Allegedly, the couple, who wed on May 21, 2011, is now separated and can’t seem to make things work.
The papers say their union is “irretrievably broken” and that she shouldn’t be entitled to spousal support because “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
But Porsha had something totally different in mind when she filmed the reunion show.
She recently interviewed with TheGrio.com, sharing that she’s hoping that during the upcoming “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion show, she’ll be able to clear the air about her career.
“People feel like I’ve never worked. I’ve never done anything to accomplish anything in my life. That’s not true,” she told TheGrio.com.
Since making her debut on the reality show, Porsha has somehow slipped into the category of being a trophy wife and not having much else to offer. And when she made a big fuss about pursuing her career, many wondered just what career she was talking about
But she insists that she’s an entrepreneur.
“I’ve owned a business since I was 26 years old. A lot of the women, I don’t think they see that side of me, so maybe they just judge it from the outside,” she reasoned.
But there’s more.
Read more at S2s Magazine.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here