*Kenya Moore is the bane of reality television.
She’s not much liked by any of her colleagues at this point, but who said this was a Miss Congeniality contest?
Porsha Stewart didn’t hold back when she went in about her co-star recently, calling her a stalker.
During a visit with Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live,” she chatted about the reunion.
“It was about sisterhood. It was about keeping it real and 100,” Porsha explained, adding that she feels it brought all of them closer together. “It was nice afterwards. I really connected with them.”
Speaking of sisterhood, though, one fan wanted to know if Porsha really believed that Phaedra Parks is a true friend to her.
“Phaedra, she has her moments with people,” Porsha explained. “If she senses that you’re being fake with her, then she’s going to give you fake Phaedra. If she feels that you’re real, then she’s going to be sincere with you. So, for me, I feel like she’s sincere.”
Check out more of the drama at Sister2Sister.
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here