*Kenya Moore is the bane of reality television.
She’s not much liked by any of her colleagues at this point, but who said this was a Miss Congeniality contest?
Porsha Stewart didn’t hold back when she went in about her co-star recently, calling her a stalker.
During a visit with Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live,” she chatted about the reunion.
“It was about sisterhood. It was about keeping it real and 100,” Porsha explained, adding that she feels it brought all of them closer together. “It was nice afterwards. I really connected with them.”
Speaking of sisterhood, though, one fan wanted to know if Porsha really believed that Phaedra Parks is a true friend to her.
“Phaedra, she has her moments with people,” Porsha explained. “If she senses that you’re being fake with her, then she’s going to give you fake Phaedra. If she feels that you’re real, then she’s going to be sincere with you. So, for me, I feel like she’s sincere.”
Check out more of the drama at Sister2Sister.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here