*Kenya Moore is the bane of reality television.
She’s not much liked by any of her colleagues at this point, but who said this was a Miss Congeniality contest?
Porsha Stewart didn’t hold back when she went in about her co-star recently, calling her a stalker.
During a visit with Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live,” she chatted about the reunion.
“It was about sisterhood. It was about keeping it real and 100,” Porsha explained, adding that she feels it brought all of them closer together. “It was nice afterwards. I really connected with them.”
Speaking of sisterhood, though, one fan wanted to know if Porsha really believed that Phaedra Parks is a true friend to her.
“Phaedra, she has her moments with people,” Porsha explained. “If she senses that you’re being fake with her, then she’s going to give you fake Phaedra. If she feels that you’re real, then she’s going to be sincere with you. So, for me, I feel like she’s sincere.”
Check out more of the drama at Sister2Sister.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here