Hosted by Q Parker of the R&B group 112, the fundraising event will feature the talent of R&B, Pop, Rock and Hip hop artists from the tri-state area including: DJ Shazzle Dazzle, Poet Just Greg, Grammy-Nominated Singer/Songwriters Aaron Camper, Ben O’Neill, Kontraband215 and Harlem’s own LuvaboyTJ. The show will begin at 8:00pm with doors opening at 7:00pm. The cost of the concert is $12 in advance and $15 at the door. We are asking for all guests to bring hygiene products to donate on this evening or you can drop products off to SOBS the entire month of March in the Project Hygiene Box. All donated Hygiene Products collected for the NYC market will be donated to The Boys & Girl Club of Sunnyside/Woodside Queens (www.swbgc.org ). Visit www.sobs.com for information on how you can purchase tickets.
Project Hygiene™ is an initiative developed to give a hand to underprivileged adolescents and teens, promoting health & wellness, as well as denouncing bullying. Every Project Hygiene event serves as a hygiene product drive and fundraiser with donations going to various 501(c) 3 organizations. Established in five (5) major US markets, Project Hygiene produces a series of programs that features live music, live performances, speakers and educators. The event was created as a unique opportunity to put a spotlight on the importance of good hygiene and how poor hygiene can affect young people, often resulting in bullying. New York City will be the 4th city to launch Project Hygiene.
Briclyn Entertainment has teamed up with Urban Architect/ We Build Culture and All Things Progressive for this initiative. Briclyn and all partnering companies share the common goal to denounce bullying, give back to the community and support the youth. Twin sisters Anshia and Anshay Tull have embarked on this endeavor to not only raise awareness, but in continuance of their commitment to the community; the sisters add, “Bullying is just wrong. A child shouldn’t ever have to worry about being bullied, because of their personal hygiene. We as adults have a responsibility to teach our youth how to properly take care of their bodies inside and out & respect for others. Providing toiletry products is just the beginning.”
For more information on how you can be involved, Please contact:
Anshia B. Tull – [email protected] 347-871-4160
Media Contact Tiffany “Sweetlocs” Taylor – [email protected]
Andre Barnes (SOBS PR) – [email protected]
Sponsorship contact Lori Spears- [email protected]
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here