Yes, we know. You’re so not surprised just like us. But what happened to make it thus, you ask?
Pamela Smith has filed legal documents in Georgia asking the judge to dismiss her case against Jordan. Her request was granted without prejudice (meaning she can refile at a later time if she wants to), according to TMZ.
It’s unclear why Pamela wanted the case dismissed — considering she had recently asked the court to order a DNA test ASAP.
It’s possible MJ and Pamela reached some sort of settlement … or agreed to halt legal action while they try to work things out. It’s also possible she simply decided to walk away thinking she would lose in court. We simply don’t know.
The bottom line is that Michael Jordan has succeeded in taking the situation out of the public eye … at least for the time being.
Now he can get married in peace.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here