Yes, we know. You’re so not surprised just like us. But what happened to make it thus, you ask?
Pamela Smith has filed legal documents in Georgia asking the judge to dismiss her case against Jordan. Her request was granted without prejudice (meaning she can refile at a later time if she wants to), according to TMZ.
It’s unclear why Pamela wanted the case dismissed — considering she had recently asked the court to order a DNA test ASAP.
It’s possible MJ and Pamela reached some sort of settlement … or agreed to halt legal action while they try to work things out. It’s also possible she simply decided to walk away thinking she would lose in court. We simply don’t know.
The bottom line is that Michael Jordan has succeeded in taking the situation out of the public eye … at least for the time being.
Now he can get married in peace.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here