*Iyanla Vanzant has been a catalyst of change for many celebrities. Her next clients include troubled rapper DMX and seemingly lost reality show star, Sheree Whitfield.
The celebrities will be the focus of the show’s first two episodes of it new season on OWN.
In the season opener on April 13, the life coach will visit DMX at his home in Yonkers, NY to help him through a whole bunch of issues.
To say he’s got issues is an understatement. Need more proof, watch the explosive preview below. For a hot second, we thought he was going to straight up assault Iyanla. But then, for a hot second we though she was gonna flip the script and put a whippin’ on his arse. In other words, this is must SEE TV. Whoa. In fact, it’s so riveting, it’s going go for a full 90 minutes. Still, that might not be enough. Dude may need a few more sessions just to scratch the surface.
Then, in the second episode of the new season on April 20, Iyanla will dig deep into Sheree’s past relationship with ex-husband and former NFL star, Bob Whitfield. Iyanla sits down with the couple to talk about the role of co-parenting in spite of their contentious divorce. Secrets are revealed, truths are uncovered and emotions run high as Sheree and Bob reveal how they really feel about each other.
From the secrets buried in the past to the long hidden emotions, it’s going to be a roller coaster.
Tune in for the season opener of “Fix My Life” on April 13 at 9pm E/P on OWN.
Watch the fire works between Iyanla and DMX:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here