*Unconfirmed reports about “Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts planning a secret wedding with her alleged girlfriend have surfaced on the web.
Although Roberts remains very hush-hush about her love life ad sexual orientation, she has been romantically “linked” to former Czech American tennis player and coach Martina Navratilova as well as former Auburn University basketball coach Nell Fortner. But again, these are just RUMORS currently circulating on the web. Roberts never officially came out as being in a romantic relationship with either woman.
Now reports have it that Roberts may be dating a fellow colleague at ‘GMA’ named Storm Sahara, but such rumors are hard to believe considering no valid information concerning this partner seems to exist. One report currently flying around on the web, with no reputable source to support such claims, insists: “It is no secret that Robin Roberts long time girlfriend is Storm Sahara, it’s under wraps because of their 23 year age difference.”
Now, Mstars has learned from an unidentified source that Roberts and Sahara are indeed a couple. In an email sent on Friday, March 22, the unnamed source claims:
“I work closely with Robin Roberts on a daily basis, so yes I know a great deal about her and Storm Sahara. They are indeed extremely private but only because of Robin. Storm is known throughout the LGBT community. She’s an independent film director – she also owns a few boutiques throughout North and South Carolina. Since [Mstars’] last month’s publication, things have been very silent between those two. However, they are back together, and from what I know a date has been put in place for a private wedding.
“According to Robin there will be no family or coworkers involved. Kind of sad because I thought at least she would invite her Glam Squad or co-anchors. But this is their wish in agreement…
“…I admire Robin – she’s a wonderful person with a big heart. They are a very beautiful couple, and I feel because of Robin’s position she shouldn’t be afraid to tell the world about her beautiful wife to be.”
In other Robin news, the anchor will be among the recipients of this year’s DVF (Diane von Furstenberg) Awards.
Roberts will receive the lifetime leadership award for the “extraordinary grace and courage” she has shown in her fight against breast cancer and a blood disorder, according to a statement from von Furstenberg’s Diller-von Furstenberg Family Foundation.
The public participated in online voting for the People’s Voice Award nominees, celebrating women who use “vision, resources and commitment” to further positive change. Each DVF award winner receives $50,000 for her cause.
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here