*Robin Thicke said he made sure that his wife, actress Paula Patton, was okay with him including naked models in his video for new single “Blurred Lines.”
The R&B crooner recorded the track with rappers T.I. and Pharrell Williams, and the trio shot two versions of the video – a child-friendly one, which was released last week, and one strictly for folk over 18. The X-rated video, directed by Diane Martel, hit the Internet on Tuesday.
Thicke reveals he only went ahead with the nude version after receiving the thumbs up from Patton.
“When I first got both videos, I liked them both, but I thought the first one is so good maybe we’ll just release that and not release the second one,” Thicke told the Associated Press. “And then I started playing it for my friends and my lady, and everybody just thought it was great. It’s entertainment… Obviously if she didn’t like it, I wouldn’t put it out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here