*Robin Thicke said he made sure that his wife, actress Paula Patton, was okay with him including naked models in his video for new single “Blurred Lines.”
The R&B crooner recorded the track with rappers T.I. and Pharrell Williams, and the trio shot two versions of the video – a child-friendly one, which was released last week, and one strictly for folk over 18. The X-rated video, directed by Diane Martel, hit the Internet on Tuesday.
Thicke reveals he only went ahead with the nude version after receiving the thumbs up from Patton.
“When I first got both videos, I liked them both, but I thought the first one is so good maybe we’ll just release that and not release the second one,” Thicke told the Associated Press. “And then I started playing it for my friends and my lady, and everybody just thought it was great. It’s entertainment… Obviously if she didn’t like it, I wouldn’t put it out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here