*Robin Thicke said he made sure that his wife, actress Paula Patton, was okay with him including naked models in his video for new single “Blurred Lines.”
The R&B crooner recorded the track with rappers T.I. and Pharrell Williams, and the trio shot two versions of the video – a child-friendly one, which was released last week, and one strictly for folk over 18. The X-rated video, directed by Diane Martel, hit the Internet on Tuesday.
Thicke reveals he only went ahead with the nude version after receiving the thumbs up from Patton.
“When I first got both videos, I liked them both, but I thought the first one is so good maybe we’ll just release that and not release the second one,” Thicke told the Associated Press. “And then I started playing it for my friends and my lady, and everybody just thought it was great. It’s entertainment… Obviously if she didn’t like it, I wouldn’t put it out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here