*Robin Thicke said he made sure that his wife, actress Paula Patton, was okay with him including naked models in his video for new single “Blurred Lines.”
The R&B crooner recorded the track with rappers T.I. and Pharrell Williams, and the trio shot two versions of the video – a child-friendly one, which was released last week, and one strictly for folk over 18. The X-rated video, directed by Diane Martel, hit the Internet on Tuesday.
Thicke reveals he only went ahead with the nude version after receiving the thumbs up from Patton.
“When I first got both videos, I liked them both, but I thought the first one is so good maybe we’ll just release that and not release the second one,” Thicke told the Associated Press. “And then I started playing it for my friends and my lady, and everybody just thought it was great. It’s entertainment… Obviously if she didn’t like it, I wouldn’t put it out.”
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here