*Robin Thicke said he made sure that his wife, actress Paula Patton, was okay with him including naked models in his video for new single “Blurred Lines.”
The R&B crooner recorded the track with rappers T.I. and Pharrell Williams, and the trio shot two versions of the video – a child-friendly one, which was released last week, and one strictly for folk over 18. The X-rated video, directed by Diane Martel, hit the Internet on Tuesday.
Thicke reveals he only went ahead with the nude version after receiving the thumbs up from Patton.
“When I first got both videos, I liked them both, but I thought the first one is so good maybe we’ll just release that and not release the second one,” Thicke told the Associated Press. “And then I started playing it for my friends and my lady, and everybody just thought it was great. It’s entertainment… Obviously if she didn’t like it, I wouldn’t put it out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here