The story is Project Islamic Hope, The National Action Network L.A.Chapter and a coalition of Los Angeles civil rights groups are calling for an immediate boycott of the hip hop song “U.O.E.N.O.” (You Ain’t Even Know It)” by rapper Rocko.
Rick Ross who is a guest on this track Ross raps: “Put molly all in her champagne, she aint even know it. I took her home and I enjoyed that, she aint even know it.” Molly is slang for the drug called ecstasy.
“Rappers have been rapping about selling drugs, robbing and killing people for years. So I’m not surprised. Our coalition is going to continue to speak out against rappers when we feel they have crossed the line. It’s never acceptable to preach the practice of drugging women to have sex with them ‘without them even knowing,’” stated Najee Ali, director of Project Islamic HOPE.If she didn’t know, she didn’t give consent. And if she didn’t give consent she was raped. We can’t allow Rick Ross to advocate the rape of women.”
“The National Action Network is going to continue to stand up and help protect womanhood from rape. Ross is sending out a horrible and dangerous message for a man that’s it ok to have sex with women who are to incoherent to give consent. We want this song immediately pulled and the lyrics by Ross removed,” says Rev K.W.Tulloss president of the L.A.Chapter of The National Action Network.
The coalition consists of: Project Islamic HOPE, The National Action Network L.A.Chapter, The NAACP Compton branch, The South Central Violence Prevention Network, and Women against rape.
If you haven’t heard the song, check it out below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here