*In his debut as a director, Ryan Gosling is searching for biracial actors.
Described as “fantasy noir,” “How to Catch a Monster” is based on a screenplay he actually wrote, a story mixed with horror and suspense to make out like a modern day fairytale.
Set against the backdrop of a disappearing city, a single mother of two is quickly swept into a fantasy underworld. Her sons discover a secret road leading to an underwater town. The little family has to venture into the dark depths of this mysterious place to keep everything together.
Gosling is looking for two mixed race (Black and white) actors to play the lead roles, one of which must be 18 years or older. The younger boy, also must be biracial, but between the ages of 3 and 6.
To respond to the casting call, click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here