*In his debut as a director, Ryan Gosling is searching for biracial actors.
Described as “fantasy noir,” “How to Catch a Monster” is based on a screenplay he actually wrote, a story mixed with horror and suspense to make out like a modern day fairytale.
Set against the backdrop of a disappearing city, a single mother of two is quickly swept into a fantasy underworld. Her sons discover a secret road leading to an underwater town. The little family has to venture into the dark depths of this mysterious place to keep everything together.
Gosling is looking for two mixed race (Black and white) actors to play the lead roles, one of which must be 18 years or older. The younger boy, also must be biracial, but between the ages of 3 and 6.
To respond to the casting call, click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here