*In his debut as a director, Ryan Gosling is searching for biracial actors.
Described as “fantasy noir,” “How to Catch a Monster” is based on a screenplay he actually wrote, a story mixed with horror and suspense to make out like a modern day fairytale.
Set against the backdrop of a disappearing city, a single mother of two is quickly swept into a fantasy underworld. Her sons discover a secret road leading to an underwater town. The little family has to venture into the dark depths of this mysterious place to keep everything together.
Gosling is looking for two mixed race (Black and white) actors to play the lead roles, one of which must be 18 years or older. The younger boy, also must be biracial, but between the ages of 3 and 6.
To respond to the casting call, click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here