*In his debut as a director, Ryan Gosling is searching for biracial actors.
Described as “fantasy noir,” “How to Catch a Monster” is based on a screenplay he actually wrote, a story mixed with horror and suspense to make out like a modern day fairytale.
Set against the backdrop of a disappearing city, a single mother of two is quickly swept into a fantasy underworld. Her sons discover a secret road leading to an underwater town. The little family has to venture into the dark depths of this mysterious place to keep everything together.
Gosling is looking for two mixed race (Black and white) actors to play the lead roles, one of which must be 18 years or older. The younger boy, also must be biracial, but between the ages of 3 and 6.
To respond to the casting call, click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here