*In his debut as a director, Ryan Gosling is searching for biracial actors.
Described as “fantasy noir,” “How to Catch a Monster” is based on a screenplay he actually wrote, a story mixed with horror and suspense to make out like a modern day fairytale.
Set against the backdrop of a disappearing city, a single mother of two is quickly swept into a fantasy underworld. Her sons discover a secret road leading to an underwater town. The little family has to venture into the dark depths of this mysterious place to keep everything together.
Gosling is looking for two mixed race (Black and white) actors to play the lead roles, one of which must be 18 years or older. The younger boy, also must be biracial, but between the ages of 3 and 6.
To respond to the casting call, click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here