Little Dylan made his debut while big sis Serena played at the Sony Open in Key Biscane, Florida, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Her elderly dad Richard watched Serena dispatch hapless Italian Flavia Pennetta in the second round Thursday in Key Biscayne with the baby in his arm and wife Lakeisha by his side.
And fans noticed, even if the boy didn’t seem too impressed with his big sis prowess and legendary grunts: He fell asleep several times in the warm lunchtime sun.
The photos are some of the first of the 71-year-old Richard’s baby.
Gossip Extra broke the story last year: Lakeisha gave birth about the time that Serena won the US Open — and for some reason, both Serena and sister Venus Williams did their darnedest to keep the new arrival secret from the public for months.
Oh well, with the pics out, the secret is no longer a secret.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here