Little Dylan made his debut while big sis Serena played at the Sony Open in Key Biscane, Florida, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Her elderly dad Richard watched Serena dispatch hapless Italian Flavia Pennetta in the second round Thursday in Key Biscayne with the baby in his arm and wife Lakeisha by his side.
And fans noticed, even if the boy didn’t seem too impressed with his big sis prowess and legendary grunts: He fell asleep several times in the warm lunchtime sun.
The photos are some of the first of the 71-year-old Richard’s baby.
Gossip Extra broke the story last year: Lakeisha gave birth about the time that Serena won the US Open — and for some reason, both Serena and sister Venus Williams did their darnedest to keep the new arrival secret from the public for months.
Oh well, with the pics out, the secret is no longer a secret.
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here