Little Dylan made his debut while big sis Serena played at the Sony Open in Key Biscane, Florida, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Her elderly dad Richard watched Serena dispatch hapless Italian Flavia Pennetta in the second round Thursday in Key Biscayne with the baby in his arm and wife Lakeisha by his side.
And fans noticed, even if the boy didn’t seem too impressed with his big sis prowess and legendary grunts: He fell asleep several times in the warm lunchtime sun.
The photos are some of the first of the 71-year-old Richard’s baby.
Gossip Extra broke the story last year: Lakeisha gave birth about the time that Serena won the US Open — and for some reason, both Serena and sister Venus Williams did their darnedest to keep the new arrival secret from the public for months.
Oh well, with the pics out, the secret is no longer a secret.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here