Little Dylan made his debut while big sis Serena played at the Sony Open in Key Biscane, Florida, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Her elderly dad Richard watched Serena dispatch hapless Italian Flavia Pennetta in the second round Thursday in Key Biscayne with the baby in his arm and wife Lakeisha by his side.
And fans noticed, even if the boy didn’t seem too impressed with his big sis prowess and legendary grunts: He fell asleep several times in the warm lunchtime sun.
The photos are some of the first of the 71-year-old Richard’s baby.
Gossip Extra broke the story last year: Lakeisha gave birth about the time that Serena won the US Open — and for some reason, both Serena and sister Venus Williams did their darnedest to keep the new arrival secret from the public for months.
Oh well, with the pics out, the secret is no longer a secret.
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here