Little Dylan made his debut while big sis Serena played at the Sony Open in Key Biscane, Florida, according to Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra.
Her elderly dad Richard watched Serena dispatch hapless Italian Flavia Pennetta in the second round Thursday in Key Biscayne with the baby in his arm and wife Lakeisha by his side.
And fans noticed, even if the boy didn’t seem too impressed with his big sis prowess and legendary grunts: He fell asleep several times in the warm lunchtime sun.
The photos are some of the first of the 71-year-old Richard’s baby.
Gossip Extra broke the story last year: Lakeisha gave birth about the time that Serena won the US Open — and for some reason, both Serena and sister Venus Williams did their darnedest to keep the new arrival secret from the public for months.
Oh well, with the pics out, the secret is no longer a secret.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here