With the latest developments in her stalker news, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has managed to maintain, not 1, not 2, but 3 temporary restraining orders against Tamara Brawner, Quentin Latham, and Michelle Brown, says TMZ.
She’s been getting terrorized by the blogger, Tamara, who has been invading her privacy since 2011 by trespassing on her property.
But the snooper claims she “gained access” inside of the home on Feb. 18. Who gave her access, is still unknown.
Sheree says, “I’m afraid for my life.”
Quentin and Michelle have been lurking around her property as well.
Check out more here.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here