With the latest developments in her stalker news, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has managed to maintain, not 1, not 2, but 3 temporary restraining orders against Tamara Brawner, Quentin Latham, and Michelle Brown, says TMZ.
She’s been getting terrorized by the blogger, Tamara, who has been invading her privacy since 2011 by trespassing on her property.
But the snooper claims she “gained access” inside of the home on Feb. 18. Who gave her access, is still unknown.
Sheree says, “I’m afraid for my life.”
Quentin and Michelle have been lurking around her property as well.
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here