With the latest developments in her stalker news, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has managed to maintain, not 1, not 2, but 3 temporary restraining orders against Tamara Brawner, Quentin Latham, and Michelle Brown, says TMZ.
She’s been getting terrorized by the blogger, Tamara, who has been invading her privacy since 2011 by trespassing on her property.
But the snooper claims she “gained access” inside of the home on Feb. 18. Who gave her access, is still unknown.
Sheree says, “I’m afraid for my life.”
Quentin and Michelle have been lurking around her property as well.
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here