With the latest developments in her stalker news, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has managed to maintain, not 1, not 2, but 3 temporary restraining orders against Tamara Brawner, Quentin Latham, and Michelle Brown, says TMZ.
She’s been getting terrorized by the blogger, Tamara, who has been invading her privacy since 2011 by trespassing on her property.
But the snooper claims she “gained access” inside of the home on Feb. 18. Who gave her access, is still unknown.
Sheree says, “I’m afraid for my life.”
Quentin and Michelle have been lurking around her property as well.
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here