With the latest developments in her stalker news, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” has managed to maintain, not 1, not 2, but 3 temporary restraining orders against Tamara Brawner, Quentin Latham, and Michelle Brown, says TMZ.
She’s been getting terrorized by the blogger, Tamara, who has been invading her privacy since 2011 by trespassing on her property.
But the snooper claims she “gained access” inside of the home on Feb. 18. Who gave her access, is still unknown.
Sheree says, “I’m afraid for my life.”
Quentin and Michelle have been lurking around her property as well.
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here