*Wendy Williams sometimes makes enemies of celebrities, especially the ones she kind of talks trash about.
Lil’ Kim is the latest releasing her fury out on the talk show host and infamous ‘say what’s on my mind’ speaker.
Wendy recently went all the way in on Kim’s appearance (rightfully so). And Kim didn’t like it.
So the (former) Queen Bee responded via Twitter, like big girls do.
But first she blamed Photoshopping for those bad pics Wendy pulled out and attempted to win her fans’ sympathy by lamenting that she’s tired of the criticism.
“#TeamLilKim Ive put up with lies & bull$h!t from the blogs for too long,” she wrote. “Years & years they have been photoshopping pics of me & sabotaging my image. I’m not putting up with that s–t no more,” she wrote. “All they have been proving is im THAT b—h with or without an album out & they always want to attack & bring down the real ones. Today was the last straw. You saw me on TV, people were posting pics all day… None of them looked the way that fake picture looked.”
But Wendy, with her snappy follow through totally crushed it with, “Kim, in my mind, I knew your goal was always to look like LaToya Jackson,” Wendy said. “You’ve out-La Toya’d La Toya in your new look. Don’t blame photoshopping; blame your plastic surgeon, girl.”
Uh oh, that triggered Kim to take to Twitter to spill the beans about Wendy and the late Notorious BIG: “Stop hating on me because U sucked Big’s d–k & he didn’t want nothing to do with yo a– after that,” Kim wrote.
Oh Lawd! No she didn’t go there!
Anyway, as of EUR press time, Wendy had not responded to Kim’s comments. Also, if the accusation is true, it’s unclear as to when it may have taken place. Keep in mind Big was was married to Faith Evans during the height of his fame, and Wendy has been outspoken about the sanctity of marriage vows, for which she has stated she has much respect.
In the meantime check out what Wendy had to say about the recent changes at the Kim’s current look:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here