*Memphis, TN – Immediately after the release of his undeniably heated, sexually driven mix tape “Dorm Room Sexxin,” SkoolBoy went on a promotional tour titled “Twerk Work Out.”
Fans everywhere have been going crazy! “When SkoolBoy walks in the building it’s like all the females in the club know exactly what to do!” said a SkoolBoy fan. “They just immediately start twerkin!”
SkoolBoy, currently signed by the massive down south label “Money By Da Pound” is indefinitely making waves in the southern region. Releasing songs with Gucci Mane, Future, Don Trip, Young Dolph in addition to up and coming projects with Yo Gotti plus various members of the Grand Hustle movement. Just last week Skoolboy was seen performing with TI as a part of his Twerk Work Out Tour.
He received enormous southern co-signs from legends in the game including BankHead and Big King Kuntry. Skoolboy just recently got nominated for the breeding ground section of Allhiphop.com, had premiere placement for his latest single #2Legit on XXLmag.com, and has plans on releasing a new single titled “Who Dat” all of which is coming off of his upcoming effort #2COOL. Make sure you keep up with Skoolboy on Instagram straight flexin @Skoolboysurfsup and on Twitter @Skool_Boooy.
Moses A. Hill II
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here