*Memphis, TN – Immediately after the release of his undeniably heated, sexually driven mix tape “Dorm Room Sexxin,” SkoolBoy went on a promotional tour titled “Twerk Work Out.”
Fans everywhere have been going crazy! “When SkoolBoy walks in the building it’s like all the females in the club know exactly what to do!” said a SkoolBoy fan. “They just immediately start twerkin!”
SkoolBoy, currently signed by the massive down south label “Money By Da Pound” is indefinitely making waves in the southern region. Releasing songs with Gucci Mane, Future, Don Trip, Young Dolph in addition to up and coming projects with Yo Gotti plus various members of the Grand Hustle movement. Just last week Skoolboy was seen performing with TI as a part of his Twerk Work Out Tour.
He received enormous southern co-signs from legends in the game including BankHead and Big King Kuntry. Skoolboy just recently got nominated for the breeding ground section of Allhiphop.com, had premiere placement for his latest single #2Legit on XXLmag.com, and has plans on releasing a new single titled “Who Dat” all of which is coming off of his upcoming effort #2COOL. Make sure you keep up with Skoolboy on Instagram straight flexin @Skoolboysurfsup and on Twitter @Skool_Boooy.
Moses A. Hill II
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here