*T.I. and Toya Wright blasted TMZ for doing some “exaggerated” reporting on Lil Wayne’s recent hospitalization.
He was taken to a Los Angeles hospital after suffering from a seizure, the third in months. TMZ reported it was the result of drug use.
Somehow down the line, the story got twisted and people began to worry he was in a coma. But the thing that really took it over the top was that they reported he was being prepared for his last rites.
Before things got out of hand, Weezy tweeted that he was doing fine.
“I’m good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love,” he wrote.
Shortly afterward, T.I. basically cursed out TMZ for allegedly contributing to the false reports.
“Just holla’d @my Lil bruh Tunechi…& he skraight! TMZ some f-$%X#k-niggaz for reporting that hoe-a$s-s#@$%it!!! That man daughter is like mines. That $&*!t surely got his mama hurtin,his kids hurtin,& he got true to da game patnas like me & Othas who ready to RIDE bout all da f-$%X $&*!,” T.I. wrote.
Toya, Waynes ex-wife – and mother of his daughter Reginae – was actually pretty hot about the report and posted on her Instagram:
“It would be a much better world if people would just stop and think before they spread RUMORS,” read a message on Toya’s Instagram. “Have you considered all the people you are really hurting with your lies???? #kids #family #friends.”
Young Money’s publicist Sarah Cunningham and Wayne’s personal publicist Kia Selby also issued statements about his condition, clearing up the coma rumors.
Cunningham acknowledged that Wayne had a seizure. Selby would only say, “Lil Wayne is doing well.” She strongly denied reports he was in a medically induced coma, as reported by TMZ.
The public relations department at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the Los Angeles hospital where Lil Wayne is being treated, did not confirm or deny that he is there, per its policy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here