*T.I. and Toya Wright blasted TMZ for doing some “exaggerated” reporting on Lil Wayne’s recent hospitalization.
He was taken to a Los Angeles hospital after suffering from a seizure, the third in months. TMZ reported it was the result of drug use.
Somehow down the line, the story got twisted and people began to worry he was in a coma. But the thing that really took it over the top was that they reported he was being prepared for his last rites.
Before things got out of hand, Weezy tweeted that he was doing fine.
“I’m good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love,” he wrote.
Shortly afterward, T.I. basically cursed out TMZ for allegedly contributing to the false reports.
“Just holla’d @my Lil bruh Tunechi…& he skraight! TMZ some f-$%X#k-niggaz for reporting that hoe-a$s-s#@$%it!!! That man daughter is like mines. That $&*!t surely got his mama hurtin,his kids hurtin,& he got true to da game patnas like me & Othas who ready to RIDE bout all da f-$%X $&*!,” T.I. wrote.
Toya, Waynes ex-wife – and mother of his daughter Reginae – was actually pretty hot about the report and posted on her Instagram:
“It would be a much better world if people would just stop and think before they spread RUMORS,” read a message on Toya’s Instagram. “Have you considered all the people you are really hurting with your lies???? #kids #family #friends.”
Young Money’s publicist Sarah Cunningham and Wayne’s personal publicist Kia Selby also issued statements about his condition, clearing up the coma rumors.
Cunningham acknowledged that Wayne had a seizure. Selby would only say, “Lil Wayne is doing well.” She strongly denied reports he was in a medically induced coma, as reported by TMZ.
The public relations department at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the Los Angeles hospital where Lil Wayne is being treated, did not confirm or deny that he is there, per its policy.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here