*One day before she returns to WE tv for a new season of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar Braxton has revealed that she and her record executive husband Vince Herbert, 43, are expecting their first child.
The “Love and War” singer made the announcement this morning on “Good Morning America.” Moments after, the Alexander McQueen-clad mom-to-be shared the first picture of her baby bump on Instagram.
“I have a love on top! I am pregnant!” Braxton (referencing Beyonce’s song) told “GMA’s” Lara Spencer. “I feel great and greedy at the same time. This is the most I’ve eaten ever.”
Braxton, 35, didn’t reveal her due date on air, but she did hint that the big day is coming sooner than later. “I don’t have that many months to go,” she teased. “Almost there!”
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” premieres March 14 at 9 p.m. on WE tv. The couple’s spinoff series, Tamar & Vince, aired its season finale in December 2012. Braxton later revealed the show will be returning for a second season via her official Twitter account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here