*One day before she returns to WE tv for a new season of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar Braxton has revealed that she and her record executive husband Vince Herbert, 43, are expecting their first child.
The “Love and War” singer made the announcement this morning on “Good Morning America.” Moments after, the Alexander McQueen-clad mom-to-be shared the first picture of her baby bump on Instagram.
“I have a love on top! I am pregnant!” Braxton (referencing Beyonce’s song) told “GMA’s” Lara Spencer. “I feel great and greedy at the same time. This is the most I’ve eaten ever.”
Braxton, 35, didn’t reveal her due date on air, but she did hint that the big day is coming sooner than later. “I don’t have that many months to go,” she teased. “Almost there!”
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” premieres March 14 at 9 p.m. on WE tv. The couple’s spinoff series, Tamar & Vince, aired its season finale in December 2012. Braxton later revealed the show will be returning for a second season via her official Twitter account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here