*One day before she returns to WE tv for a new season of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar Braxton has revealed that she and her record executive husband Vince Herbert, 43, are expecting their first child.
The “Love and War” singer made the announcement this morning on “Good Morning America.” Moments after, the Alexander McQueen-clad mom-to-be shared the first picture of her baby bump on Instagram.
“I have a love on top! I am pregnant!” Braxton (referencing Beyonce’s song) told “GMA’s” Lara Spencer. “I feel great and greedy at the same time. This is the most I’ve eaten ever.”
Braxton, 35, didn’t reveal her due date on air, but she did hint that the big day is coming sooner than later. “I don’t have that many months to go,” she teased. “Almost there!”
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” premieres March 14 at 9 p.m. on WE tv. The couple’s spinoff series, Tamar & Vince, aired its season finale in December 2012. Braxton later revealed the show will be returning for a second season via her official Twitter account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here