*One day before she returns to WE tv for a new season of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar Braxton has revealed that she and her record executive husband Vince Herbert, 43, are expecting their first child.
The “Love and War” singer made the announcement this morning on “Good Morning America.” Moments after, the Alexander McQueen-clad mom-to-be shared the first picture of her baby bump on Instagram.
“I have a love on top! I am pregnant!” Braxton (referencing Beyonce’s song) told “GMA’s” Lara Spencer. “I feel great and greedy at the same time. This is the most I’ve eaten ever.”
Braxton, 35, didn’t reveal her due date on air, but she did hint that the big day is coming sooner than later. “I don’t have that many months to go,” she teased. “Almost there!”
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” premieres March 14 at 9 p.m. on WE tv. The couple’s spinoff series, Tamar & Vince, aired its season finale in December 2012. Braxton later revealed the show will be returning for a second season via her official Twitter account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here