*One day before she returns to WE tv for a new season of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar Braxton has revealed that she and her record executive husband Vince Herbert, 43, are expecting their first child.
The “Love and War” singer made the announcement this morning on “Good Morning America.” Moments after, the Alexander McQueen-clad mom-to-be shared the first picture of her baby bump on Instagram.
“I have a love on top! I am pregnant!” Braxton (referencing Beyonce’s song) told “GMA’s” Lara Spencer. “I feel great and greedy at the same time. This is the most I’ve eaten ever.”
Braxton, 35, didn’t reveal her due date on air, but she did hint that the big day is coming sooner than later. “I don’t have that many months to go,” she teased. “Almost there!”
The new season of “Braxton Family Values” premieres March 14 at 9 p.m. on WE tv. The couple’s spinoff series, Tamar & Vince, aired its season finale in December 2012. Braxton later revealed the show will be returning for a second season via her official Twitter account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here