*The son of actors Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel made his modeling debut this week in a new ‘Got Milk?’ breakfast campaign with Kellogg’s.
Three-year-old Walker Diggs joined his pops to help spread the word about child hunger within the United States and the importance of kids eating a healthy breakfast to start off their day.
“Being able to shoot the Got Milk? ad with my son was one of the better times in life just because, obviously, the ad is going to last forever,” Diggs tells People.com.
The father-son duo are featured sharing a bowl of cereal and flashing bright white smiles with milk moustaches, but the 42-year-old admits he had a tough time getting Walker to focus during the shoot.
“We had to constantly make up games and excuses just to keep him occupied,” said Diggs. “So when it seems like he’s smiling, he’s actually roaring because he wanted to be a tiger.”
In honor of National Breakfast Week, Diggs’ “Got Milk?” ad shares billing with Kellogg’s Share Breakfast hunger initiative which aims to provide more than one million breakfasts to kids in need.
“We’re dealing with childhood hunger and anything involving children means a lot to me because I have a kid,” Diggs told Parenting magazine. “We didn’t have a lot of money when I was growing up. There were days when I would go to school without having as much for breakfast as I would have liked, so I know the importance of kids getting off to a good start.”
Watch Taye Diggs in Kellogg’s “Share Breakfast” PSA below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here