*The son of actors Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel made his modeling debut this week in a new ‘Got Milk?’ breakfast campaign with Kellogg’s.
Three-year-old Walker Diggs joined his pops to help spread the word about child hunger within the United States and the importance of kids eating a healthy breakfast to start off their day.
“Being able to shoot the Got Milk? ad with my son was one of the better times in life just because, obviously, the ad is going to last forever,” Diggs tells People.com.
The father-son duo are featured sharing a bowl of cereal and flashing bright white smiles with milk moustaches, but the 42-year-old admits he had a tough time getting Walker to focus during the shoot.
“We had to constantly make up games and excuses just to keep him occupied,” said Diggs. “So when it seems like he’s smiling, he’s actually roaring because he wanted to be a tiger.”
In honor of National Breakfast Week, Diggs’ “Got Milk?” ad shares billing with Kellogg’s Share Breakfast hunger initiative which aims to provide more than one million breakfasts to kids in need.
“We’re dealing with childhood hunger and anything involving children means a lot to me because I have a kid,” Diggs told Parenting magazine. “We didn’t have a lot of money when I was growing up. There were days when I would go to school without having as much for breakfast as I would have liked, so I know the importance of kids getting off to a good start.”
Watch Taye Diggs in Kellogg’s “Share Breakfast” PSA below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Chicago Cop (Jason Van Dyke) Who Killed Jaquan McDonald Free on Bond
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here