*The son of actors Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel made his modeling debut this week in a new ‘Got Milk?’ breakfast campaign with Kellogg’s.
Three-year-old Walker Diggs joined his pops to help spread the word about child hunger within the United States and the importance of kids eating a healthy breakfast to start off their day.
“Being able to shoot the Got Milk? ad with my son was one of the better times in life just because, obviously, the ad is going to last forever,” Diggs tells People.com.
The father-son duo are featured sharing a bowl of cereal and flashing bright white smiles with milk moustaches, but the 42-year-old admits he had a tough time getting Walker to focus during the shoot.
“We had to constantly make up games and excuses just to keep him occupied,” said Diggs. “So when it seems like he’s smiling, he’s actually roaring because he wanted to be a tiger.”
In honor of National Breakfast Week, Diggs’ “Got Milk?” ad shares billing with Kellogg’s Share Breakfast hunger initiative which aims to provide more than one million breakfasts to kids in need.
“We’re dealing with childhood hunger and anything involving children means a lot to me because I have a kid,” Diggs told Parenting magazine. “We didn’t have a lot of money when I was growing up. There were days when I would go to school without having as much for breakfast as I would have liked, so I know the importance of kids getting off to a good start.”
Watch Taye Diggs in Kellogg’s “Share Breakfast” PSA below.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here