*One of two high school sophomore football player in Steubenville, Ohio accused of raping a 16-year-old girl from across the Ohio River in West Virginia while at a party with several other teenage boys is speaking out about the incident.
Ma’lik Richmond, 16, spoke with ABC News about the case, which has created a firestorm in the small football-obsessed city stoked by allegations that officials protected football Steubenville players at the expense of the alleged victim.
Watch the ABC News report below. Watch the full story on “20/20” Friday, March 22, at 10 ET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here