*One of two high school sophomore football player in Steubenville, Ohio accused of raping a 16-year-old girl from across the Ohio River in West Virginia while at a party with several other teenage boys is speaking out about the incident.
Ma’lik Richmond, 16, spoke with ABC News about the case, which has created a firestorm in the small football-obsessed city stoked by allegations that officials protected football Steubenville players at the expense of the alleged victim.
Watch the ABC News report below. Watch the full story on “20/20” Friday, March 22, at 10 ET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here