*One of two high school sophomore football player in Steubenville, Ohio accused of raping a 16-year-old girl from across the Ohio River in West Virginia while at a party with several other teenage boys is speaking out about the incident.
Ma’lik Richmond, 16, spoke with ABC News about the case, which has created a firestorm in the small football-obsessed city stoked by allegations that officials protected football Steubenville players at the expense of the alleged victim.
Watch the ABC News report below. Watch the full story on “20/20″ Friday, March 22, at 10 ET.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here