*One of two high school sophomore football player in Steubenville, Ohio accused of raping a 16-year-old girl from across the Ohio River in West Virginia while at a party with several other teenage boys is speaking out about the incident.
Ma’lik Richmond, 16, spoke with ABC News about the case, which has created a firestorm in the small football-obsessed city stoked by allegations that officials protected football Steubenville players at the expense of the alleged victim.
Watch the ABC News report below. Watch the full story on “20/20” Friday, March 22, at 10 ET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here