*Students, friends, and families of the Chardon High School family east of Cleveland, Ohio, were forced to relive the horror that unfolded last year when T.J. Lane decided to open fire on his classmates killing three of them and wonding three others.
Lane was 17 at the time, but he was proven competent to stand trial. He is now 18, and was sentenced to three life terms with no chance of parole for aggravated murder, attempted aggravated murder, and felonious assault, according to the Huffington Post.
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here