*Students, friends, and families of the Chardon High School family east of Cleveland, Ohio, were forced to relive the horror that unfolded last year when T.J. Lane decided to open fire on his classmates killing three of them and wonding three others.
Lane was 17 at the time, but he was proven competent to stand trial. He is now 18, and was sentenced to three life terms with no chance of parole for aggravated murder, attempted aggravated murder, and felonious assault, according to the Huffington Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here