If so, that might explain the actor’s now toned down comments about Oprah Winfrey.
Last week in an interview, he talked about his love scene with her in the upcoming film, “The Butler.”
“Oprah and I had such chemistry, said Howard. “To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol’ bitties … She’s such a lovely, voluptuous woman … That was wonderful.”
But when he bumped into a TMZ photog Friday in NYC, he was singing a different, more reverent tune, so the speak. He said Oprah is a “beautiful woman” and he was lucky “to touch the Queen.”
Also, check out Howard’s reaction to the phtog when he asked, “did you use tongue?”
Here’s Terrence Howard’s original tig ol’ bitties comment:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here