If so, that might explain the actor’s now toned down comments about Oprah Winfrey.
Last week in an interview, he talked about his love scene with her in the upcoming film, “The Butler.”
“Oprah and I had such chemistry, said Howard. “To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol’ bitties … She’s such a lovely, voluptuous woman … That was wonderful.”
But when he bumped into a TMZ photog Friday in NYC, he was singing a different, more reverent tune, so the speak. He said Oprah is a “beautiful woman” and he was lucky “to touch the Queen.”
Also, check out Howard’s reaction to the phtog when he asked, “did you use tongue?”
Here’s Terrence Howard’s original tig ol’ bitties comment:
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here