If so, that might explain the actor’s now toned down comments about Oprah Winfrey.
Last week in an interview, he talked about his love scene with her in the upcoming film, “The Butler.”
“Oprah and I had such chemistry, said Howard. “To be able to make out with Oprah and to have love scenes with her and those tig ol’ bitties … She’s such a lovely, voluptuous woman … That was wonderful.”
But when he bumped into a TMZ photog Friday in NYC, he was singing a different, more reverent tune, so the speak. He said Oprah is a “beautiful woman” and he was lucky “to touch the Queen.”
Also, check out Howard’s reaction to the phtog when he asked, “did you use tongue?”
Here’s Terrence Howard’s original tig ol’ bitties comment:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here