The group of fine Black actors is going to give Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” a facelift and tan.
Terrence will take the role of ‘General Macbett’ (not a mistake) who will have an encounter with the ‘Weird Sisters,’ the spirit daughter of Africa that control the elements. The trio is often teasing Macbett and predicting his future as king.
Sanaa will play the role of ‘Lady Macbett.’
The story pretty much follows the storyline Shakespeare intended, but of course, there will be twists.
Entitled “Macbett,” the movie also stars Evan Ross, son of Diana Ross, and will begin filming in Jamaica and Puerto Rico in the fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here