The group of fine Black actors is going to give Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” a facelift and tan.
Terrence will take the role of ‘General Macbett’ (not a mistake) who will have an encounter with the ‘Weird Sisters,’ the spirit daughter of Africa that control the elements. The trio is often teasing Macbett and predicting his future as king.
Sanaa will play the role of ‘Lady Macbett.’
The story pretty much follows the storyline Shakespeare intended, but of course, there will be twists.
Entitled “Macbett,” the movie also stars Evan Ross, son of Diana Ross, and will begin filming in Jamaica and Puerto Rico in the fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here