The group of fine Black actors is going to give Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” a facelift and tan.
Terrence will take the role of ‘General Macbett’ (not a mistake) who will have an encounter with the ‘Weird Sisters,’ the spirit daughter of Africa that control the elements. The trio is often teasing Macbett and predicting his future as king.
Sanaa will play the role of ‘Lady Macbett.’
The story pretty much follows the storyline Shakespeare intended, but of course, there will be twists.
Entitled “Macbett,” the movie also stars Evan Ross, son of Diana Ross, and will begin filming in Jamaica and Puerto Rico in the fall.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here