The group of fine Black actors is going to give Shakespeare’s “Macbeth” a facelift and tan.
Terrence will take the role of ‘General Macbett’ (not a mistake) who will have an encounter with the ‘Weird Sisters,’ the spirit daughter of Africa that control the elements. The trio is often teasing Macbett and predicting his future as king.
Sanaa will play the role of ‘Lady Macbett.’
The story pretty much follows the storyline Shakespeare intended, but of course, there will be twists.
Entitled “Macbett,” the movie also stars Evan Ross, son of Diana Ross, and will begin filming in Jamaica and Puerto Rico in the fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here