The truth of the matter, according to racing officials, is the only sanctioned race she entered was some low level event last year, reports the NY Times.
Norfleet, who has engaged students and the media at various speaking engagements over the years; solicited sponsorships and even has a PayPal account on her website; where her bio and videos can be seen. Woman went out and hired herself a marketing team that produced a savvy campaign that gained her nationwide publicity. What they failed to mention while promoting her “accomplishments,” was her criminal record.
Her Web site, Tianorfleet34.com, even indicates that she intends to compete in a full schedule this season in NASCAR’s Nationwide Series, one rung below the top-tier Sprint Cup series. Now how in the world was she going to do that? Apparently, she thought her game would play out forever.
Guess she’s what you call a “ride-or-die chick.”
Read the full story at the New York Times
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here