The truth of the matter, according to racing officials, is the only sanctioned race she entered was some low level event last year, reports the NY Times.
Norfleet, who has engaged students and the media at various speaking engagements over the years; solicited sponsorships and even has a PayPal account on her website; where her bio and videos can be seen. Woman went out and hired herself a marketing team that produced a savvy campaign that gained her nationwide publicity. What they failed to mention while promoting her “accomplishments,” was her criminal record.
Her Web site, Tianorfleet34.com, even indicates that she intends to compete in a full schedule this season in NASCAR’s Nationwide Series, one rung below the top-tier Sprint Cup series. Now how in the world was she going to do that? Apparently, she thought her game would play out forever.
Guess she’s what you call a “ride-or-die chick.”
Read the full story at the New York Times
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here