The truth of the matter, according to racing officials, is the only sanctioned race she entered was some low level event last year, reports the NY Times.
Norfleet, who has engaged students and the media at various speaking engagements over the years; solicited sponsorships and even has a PayPal account on her website; where her bio and videos can be seen. Woman went out and hired herself a marketing team that produced a savvy campaign that gained her nationwide publicity. What they failed to mention while promoting her “accomplishments,” was her criminal record.
Her Web site, Tianorfleet34.com, even indicates that she intends to compete in a full schedule this season in NASCAR’s Nationwide Series, one rung below the top-tier Sprint Cup series. Now how in the world was she going to do that? Apparently, she thought her game would play out forever.
Guess she’s what you call a “ride-or-die chick.”
Read the full story at the New York Times
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here