The truth of the matter, according to racing officials, is the only sanctioned race she entered was some low level event last year, reports the NY Times.
Norfleet, who has engaged students and the media at various speaking engagements over the years; solicited sponsorships and even has a PayPal account on her website; where her bio and videos can be seen. Woman went out and hired herself a marketing team that produced a savvy campaign that gained her nationwide publicity. What they failed to mention while promoting her “accomplishments,” was her criminal record.
Her Web site, Tianorfleet34.com, even indicates that she intends to compete in a full schedule this season in NASCAR’s Nationwide Series, one rung below the top-tier Sprint Cup series. Now how in the world was she going to do that? Apparently, she thought her game would play out forever.
Guess she’s what you call a “ride-or-die chick.”
Read the full story at the New York Times
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here