You also may recall he made a lame attempt to escape from LAPD (see video below) and was hauled off to jail.
That’s where things got even more interesting because cops say they found drugs in the back of the cruiser. As a result, Too $hort was booked for felony drug possession. However, there’s good news for the Oakland rapper. According to TMZ, the charges are being dropped.
We’ve learned … the L.A. County District Attorney has REJECTED the felony drug case, because cops only found a very small amount of drugs — which they say is meth. Given that Short does not have a felony record, the D.A. decided not to prosecute and sent the case over to the L.A. City Attorney for misdemeanor review.
We’re told the City Attorney will look at the case … probably next week.
FYI … Short insists he was not in possession of drugs, and whatever was found in the back of the cop car was left by the prior arrestee who involuntarily hitched a ride to the pokey.
You know, now that we think about it, Too $hort couln’t have had hard drugs on him ’cause err’body knows he a weed head.
And while you agree or disagree with that thought, check the video of Too $hort trying to get away from the cops:
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here