You also may recall he made a lame attempt to escape from LAPD (see video below) and was hauled off to jail.
That’s where things got even more interesting because cops say they found drugs in the back of the cruiser. As a result, Too $hort was booked for felony drug possession. However, there’s good news for the Oakland rapper. According to TMZ, the charges are being dropped.
We’ve learned … the L.A. County District Attorney has REJECTED the felony drug case, because cops only found a very small amount of drugs — which they say is meth. Given that Short does not have a felony record, the D.A. decided not to prosecute and sent the case over to the L.A. City Attorney for misdemeanor review.
We’re told the City Attorney will look at the case … probably next week.
FYI … Short insists he was not in possession of drugs, and whatever was found in the back of the cop car was left by the prior arrestee who involuntarily hitched a ride to the pokey.
You know, now that we think about it, Too $hort couln’t have had hard drugs on him ’cause err’body knows he a weed head.
And while you agree or disagree with that thought, check the video of Too $hort trying to get away from the cops:
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here