You also may recall he made a lame attempt to escape from LAPD (see video below) and was hauled off to jail.
That’s where things got even more interesting because cops say they found drugs in the back of the cruiser. As a result, Too $hort was booked for felony drug possession. However, there’s good news for the Oakland rapper. According to TMZ, the charges are being dropped.
We’ve learned … the L.A. County District Attorney has REJECTED the felony drug case, because cops only found a very small amount of drugs — which they say is meth. Given that Short does not have a felony record, the D.A. decided not to prosecute and sent the case over to the L.A. City Attorney for misdemeanor review.
We’re told the City Attorney will look at the case … probably next week.
FYI … Short insists he was not in possession of drugs, and whatever was found in the back of the cop car was left by the prior arrestee who involuntarily hitched a ride to the pokey.
You know, now that we think about it, Too $hort couln’t have had hard drugs on him ’cause err’body knows he a weed head.
And while you agree or disagree with that thought, check the video of Too $hort trying to get away from the cops:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here