You also may recall he made a lame attempt to escape from LAPD (see video below) and was hauled off to jail.
That’s where things got even more interesting because cops say they found drugs in the back of the cruiser. As a result, Too $hort was booked for felony drug possession. However, there’s good news for the Oakland rapper. According to TMZ, the charges are being dropped.
We’ve learned … the L.A. County District Attorney has REJECTED the felony drug case, because cops only found a very small amount of drugs — which they say is meth. Given that Short does not have a felony record, the D.A. decided not to prosecute and sent the case over to the L.A. City Attorney for misdemeanor review.
We’re told the City Attorney will look at the case … probably next week.
FYI … Short insists he was not in possession of drugs, and whatever was found in the back of the cop car was left by the prior arrestee who involuntarily hitched a ride to the pokey.
You know, now that we think about it, Too $hort couln’t have had hard drugs on him ’cause err’body knows he a weed head. 🙂
And while you agree or disagree with that thought, check the video of Too $hort trying to get away from the cops:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here