*TV and film producer Tracey Edmonds appeared on the nationally syndicated weekend radio show, Café Mocha Radio to discuss her new YouTube channel Alright TV, which launches March 31.
During her interview with Café Mocha hosts Grammy-nominated artist MC Lyte, comedienne Loni Love, and broadcast veteran Angelique Perrin, Edmonds confirmed speculation that she was dating retired NFL superstar, Deion Sanders
“I have a really wonderful man in my life now and I’m very happy. He supports me and he’s great with my kids,” Edmonds told the co-hosts.
During the interview, Love – who also appears regularly on E! Entertainment’s “Chelsea Lately” – asked whether Edmonds man was “in the business?” The Hollywood mogul answered: “It’s Deion Sanders!”
The 46-year-old businesswoman went on to share that Sanders is “the most-generous, kindest, most-giving person” she has “ever, ever met.”
“That big smile that you see is just reflective of his heart,” she offered.
Edmonds was previously married to singer/songwriter Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds for 13 years. The couple divorced in 2005. In 2008, she exchanged vows with Oscar nominee Eddie Murphy during an international wedding ceremony in Bora Bora. Two weeks later, the couple released a joint statement announcing they had split up and decided to forego making their marriage legal in the United States.
When asked by the Café Mocha co-hosts whether she would consider getting married again, Edmonds remained optimistic.
“I’m definitely open to that,” she confessed. “I love love. I’m a very passionate person. I love romance and all that goes with it. We’ll see!”
Click the player below to hear part of Edmonds interview on Café Mocha Radio:
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here