Happy Monday y’all! Before you kick your week into gear, we figured that we’d give you a celebrity stalking update, with where your favorite (or most annoying) celeb was spotted over the weekend. Diddy was spotted in West Hollywood, leaving Chateau Marmont with a bottle of wine, and his entourage in tow.
Showing a bit of skin and a fancy flower number, Beyonce unleashed a random fashion shot of herself.
Fast forward to the weekend, reportedly, he was loaned his Range Rover instead and was spotted at the gas station. #ThatsWhatFriendsAreFor
First Lady Michelle Obama was seen at the International Women of Courage Awards Ceremony with women’s rights advocate Dr. Josephine Obiajulu Odumakin of Nigeria and Secretary of State, John Kerry.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here