Happy Monday y’all! Before you kick your week into gear, we figured that we’d give you a celebrity stalking update, with where your favorite (or most annoying) celeb was spotted over the weekend. Diddy was spotted in West Hollywood, leaving Chateau Marmont with a bottle of wine, and his entourage in tow.
Showing a bit of skin and a fancy flower number, Beyonce unleashed a random fashion shot of herself.
Fast forward to the weekend, reportedly, he was loaned his Range Rover instead and was spotted at the gas station. #ThatsWhatFriendsAreFor
First Lady Michelle Obama was seen at the International Women of Courage Awards Ceremony with women’s rights advocate Dr. Josephine Obiajulu Odumakin of Nigeria and Secretary of State, John Kerry.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here