Happy Monday y’all! Before you kick your week into gear, we figured that we’d give you a celebrity stalking update, with where your favorite (or most annoying) celeb was spotted over the weekend. Diddy was spotted in West Hollywood, leaving Chateau Marmont with a bottle of wine, and his entourage in tow.
Showing a bit of skin and a fancy flower number, Beyonce unleashed a random fashion shot of herself.
Fast forward to the weekend, reportedly, he was loaned his Range Rover instead and was spotted at the gas station. #ThatsWhatFriendsAreFor
First Lady Michelle Obama was seen at the International Women of Courage Awards Ceremony with women’s rights advocate Dr. Josephine Obiajulu Odumakin of Nigeria and Secretary of State, John Kerry.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here