Happy Monday y’all! Before you kick your week into gear, we figured that we’d give you a celebrity stalking update, with where your favorite (or most annoying) celeb was spotted over the weekend. Diddy was spotted in West Hollywood, leaving Chateau Marmont with a bottle of wine, and his entourage in tow.
Showing a bit of skin and a fancy flower number, Beyonce unleashed a random fashion shot of herself.
Fast forward to the weekend, reportedly, he was loaned his Range Rover instead and was spotted at the gas station. #ThatsWhatFriendsAreFor
First Lady Michelle Obama was seen at the International Women of Courage Awards Ceremony with women’s rights advocate Dr. Josephine Obiajulu Odumakin of Nigeria and Secretary of State, John Kerry.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here