Happy Monday y’all! Before you kick your week into gear, we figured that we’d give you a celebrity stalking update, with where your favorite (or most annoying) celeb was spotted over the weekend. Diddy was spotted in West Hollywood, leaving Chateau Marmont with a bottle of wine, and his entourage in tow.
Showing a bit of skin and a fancy flower number, Beyonce unleashed a random fashion shot of herself.
Fast forward to the weekend, reportedly, he was loaned his Range Rover instead and was spotted at the gas station. #ThatsWhatFriendsAreFor
First Lady Michelle Obama was seen at the International Women of Courage Awards Ceremony with women’s rights advocate Dr. Josephine Obiajulu Odumakin of Nigeria and Secretary of State, John Kerry.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here