That man – Jeffrey Simon Hubbard – was indicted on Thursday by a Grand Jury in Hall County, Georgia.
The District Attorney tells TMZ Hubbard was indicted for Homicide by Vessel, Serious Injury by Vessel, as well as Reckless Operation of a Vessel.
Kile Glover suffered severe brain injuries on July 8th when police believe Hubbard’s jet ski collided with him. Kile was on an inflatable raft at the time of the accident.
Kile was hosptialzied, and never regained consciousness. He died on July 21.
Hubbard is currently being held without bail.
Jeffrey Simon Hubbard is scheduled to be in front of a judge this weekend. At that time, a decision will be made on whether he can be released on bail.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here