That man – Jeffrey Simon Hubbard – was indicted on Thursday by a Grand Jury in Hall County, Georgia.
The District Attorney tells TMZ Hubbard was indicted for Homicide by Vessel, Serious Injury by Vessel, as well as Reckless Operation of a Vessel.
Kile Glover suffered severe brain injuries on July 8th when police believe Hubbard’s jet ski collided with him. Kile was on an inflatable raft at the time of the accident.
Kile was hosptialzied, and never regained consciousness. He died on July 21.
Hubbard is currently being held without bail.
Jeffrey Simon Hubbard is scheduled to be in front of a judge this weekend. At that time, a decision will be made on whether he can be released on bail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here