That man – Jeffrey Simon Hubbard – was indicted on Thursday by a Grand Jury in Hall County, Georgia.
The District Attorney tells TMZ Hubbard was indicted for Homicide by Vessel, Serious Injury by Vessel, as well as Reckless Operation of a Vessel.
Kile Glover suffered severe brain injuries on July 8th when police believe Hubbard’s jet ski collided with him. Kile was on an inflatable raft at the time of the accident.
Kile was hosptialzied, and never regained consciousness. He died on July 21.
Hubbard is currently being held without bail.
Jeffrey Simon Hubbard is scheduled to be in front of a judge this weekend. At that time, a decision will be made on whether he can be released on bail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here