That man – Jeffrey Simon Hubbard – was indicted on Thursday by a Grand Jury in Hall County, Georgia.
The District Attorney tells TMZ Hubbard was indicted for Homicide by Vessel, Serious Injury by Vessel, as well as Reckless Operation of a Vessel.
Kile Glover suffered severe brain injuries on July 8th when police believe Hubbard’s jet ski collided with him. Kile was on an inflatable raft at the time of the accident.
Kile was hosptialzied, and never regained consciousness. He died on July 21.
Hubbard is currently being held without bail.
Jeffrey Simon Hubbard is scheduled to be in front of a judge this weekend. At that time, a decision will be made on whether he can be released on bail.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here