*Waka Flocka Flame isn’t so much dwelling in the past after beefing a bit with former mentor, Gucci Mane, who allegedly dissed him a few nights ago at a Dipset concert at B.B. Kings in New York.
When The Boombox asked about Gucci going to jail after allegedly striking a man with a champagne bottle in Atlanta, he didn’t have much to say.
“I don’t know, man,” he demurred. “I ain’t got no thoughts, it’s just like … a sunny day [today]. It’s sunny today, what’s tomorrow [bring]? It’s not even a thought.”
The former pals went at it via Twitter last week and it spilled over to a concert. But as far as Waka is concerned, the two have just grown apart.
And as far as those Selena Gomez rumors are concerned, he says he ain’t got nothing to do with that.
“She ain’t bad enough,” Waka said. “She fine as hell, but she ain’t bad enough. Ain’t no woman on earth that bad that can go between family members or friends. Especially not a little young girl.”
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here