*Waka Flocka Flame isn’t so much dwelling in the past after beefing a bit with former mentor, Gucci Mane, who allegedly dissed him a few nights ago at a Dipset concert at B.B. Kings in New York.
When The Boombox asked about Gucci going to jail after allegedly striking a man with a champagne bottle in Atlanta, he didn’t have much to say.
“I don’t know, man,” he demurred. “I ain’t got no thoughts, it’s just like … a sunny day [today]. It’s sunny today, what’s tomorrow [bring]? It’s not even a thought.”
The former pals went at it via Twitter last week and it spilled over to a concert. But as far as Waka is concerned, the two have just grown apart.
And as far as those Selena Gomez rumors are concerned, he says he ain’t got nothing to do with that.
“She ain’t bad enough,” Waka said. “She fine as hell, but she ain’t bad enough. Ain’t no woman on earth that bad that can go between family members or friends. Especially not a little young girl.”
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here