*Waka Flocka Flame isn’t so much dwelling in the past after beefing a bit with former mentor, Gucci Mane, who allegedly dissed him a few nights ago at a Dipset concert at B.B. Kings in New York.
When The Boombox asked about Gucci going to jail after allegedly striking a man with a champagne bottle in Atlanta, he didn’t have much to say.
“I don’t know, man,” he demurred. “I ain’t got no thoughts, it’s just like … a sunny day [today]. It’s sunny today, what’s tomorrow [bring]? It’s not even a thought.”
The former pals went at it via Twitter last week and it spilled over to a concert. But as far as Waka is concerned, the two have just grown apart.
And as far as those Selena Gomez rumors are concerned, he says he ain’t got nothing to do with that.
“She ain’t bad enough,” Waka said. “She fine as hell, but she ain’t bad enough. Ain’t no woman on earth that bad that can go between family members or friends. Especially not a little young girl.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here