Well, Walmart is probably having mixed feelings this morning on the latest crime thwarted in their Orange County, Florida, store.
Shopper, Jose Martinez, 35, shot at shopflifter Eddie McGee as he tried to make his way out of the store while Loss Prevention officers pursued him.
McGee pushed a woman down and Martinez opened fire as he chased McGee to his car. He shot several holes into the vehicle as well as taking out the back window, according to local NBC affiliate WESH.
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here