Well, Walmart is probably having mixed feelings this morning on the latest crime thwarted in their Orange County, Florida, store.
Shopper, Jose Martinez, 35, shot at shopflifter Eddie McGee as he tried to make his way out of the store while Loss Prevention officers pursued him.
McGee pushed a woman down and Martinez opened fire as he chased McGee to his car. He shot several holes into the vehicle as well as taking out the back window, according to local NBC affiliate WESH.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here