She says popular blogger, TamaraTattles has been lurking in the bushes taking photos of her without permission.
So the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star has filed a petition for a protective order against the writer, whose real name is Tamara Kay Brawner.
“In October 2011 the respondent commenced an online blog about the petitioner’s home titled ‘Chateau Sheree,’ giving the online world a play-by-play of the construction progress of the petitioner’s home. The respondent then commenced additional online blogs regarding the petitioner’s legal proceedings, the petitioner’s business label, and delays in the petitioner’s home construction, the demise of the petitioner’s reality television career, and other disparaging remarks.”
There are claims too that the blogger had at one point gained access to the house and took photos, which were later posted on her blog earlier this month.
Tamara has been coming onto her property as it’s being built and doing it big with the whole stalking gig, supposedly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here