She says popular blogger, TamaraTattles has been lurking in the bushes taking photos of her without permission.
So the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star has filed a petition for a protective order against the writer, whose real name is Tamara Kay Brawner.
“In October 2011 the respondent commenced an online blog about the petitioner’s home titled ‘Chateau Sheree,’ giving the online world a play-by-play of the construction progress of the petitioner’s home. The respondent then commenced additional online blogs regarding the petitioner’s legal proceedings, the petitioner’s business label, and delays in the petitioner’s home construction, the demise of the petitioner’s reality television career, and other disparaging remarks.”
There are claims too that the blogger had at one point gained access to the house and took photos, which were later posted on her blog earlier this month.
Tamara has been coming onto her property as it’s being built and doing it big with the whole stalking gig, supposedly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here