*Will Smith sent a bunch of young ladies into hysterics today after popping in unannounced at a south London school during a tour of Brixton.
The actor – currently in the British capital with his son Jaden, who is opening for Justin Bieber on his “Believe” tour – expressed a desire to see “London’s Harlem.” Local politicians Tessa Jowell and Chuka Umunna granted his wish.
During his day out, Smith visited local music venue Electric Brixton and a coffee shop, before stopping by St Martin’s School in Tulse Hill where he was cheered by 950 unsuspecting female students. [Scroll down to watch.]
The actor/rapper hosted a question-and-answer session with the girls and offered advice on breaking into the entertainment industry, as well as choosing friends wisely. Listen below.
Headmistress Lesley Morrison said, “He was fantastic, he spoke with such sincerity, really aspirational, it was a truly inspirational visit the girls will never forget. I know that he’s a superstar and everything but he is a humble man as well.
“The girls will never ever forget it… I wasn’t quite sure how they would react but they were just totally and utterly thrilled. They’ve all watched ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,’ but they’ve seen all the ‘Men In Black’ films as well.”
Watch short clips of the students’ wild reaction below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here