*Will Smith sent a bunch of young ladies into hysterics today after popping in unannounced at a south London school during a tour of Brixton.
The actor – currently in the British capital with his son Jaden, who is opening for Justin Bieber on his “Believe” tour – expressed a desire to see “London’s Harlem.” Local politicians Tessa Jowell and Chuka Umunna granted his wish.
During his day out, Smith visited local music venue Electric Brixton and a coffee shop, before stopping by St Martin’s School in Tulse Hill where he was cheered by 950 unsuspecting female students. [Scroll down to watch.]
The actor/rapper hosted a question-and-answer session with the girls and offered advice on breaking into the entertainment industry, as well as choosing friends wisely. Listen below.
Headmistress Lesley Morrison said, “He was fantastic, he spoke with such sincerity, really aspirational, it was a truly inspirational visit the girls will never forget. I know that he’s a superstar and everything but he is a humble man as well.
“The girls will never ever forget it… I wasn’t quite sure how they would react but they were just totally and utterly thrilled. They’ve all watched ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,’ but they’ve seen all the ‘Men In Black’ films as well.”
Watch short clips of the students’ wild reaction below.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here