*Will Smith sent a bunch of young ladies into hysterics today after popping in unannounced at a south London school during a tour of Brixton.
The actor – currently in the British capital with his son Jaden, who is opening for Justin Bieber on his “Believe” tour – expressed a desire to see “London’s Harlem.” Local politicians Tessa Jowell and Chuka Umunna granted his wish.
During his day out, Smith visited local music venue Electric Brixton and a coffee shop, before stopping by St Martin’s School in Tulse Hill where he was cheered by 950 unsuspecting female students. [Scroll down to watch.]
The actor/rapper hosted a question-and-answer session with the girls and offered advice on breaking into the entertainment industry, as well as choosing friends wisely. Listen below.
Headmistress Lesley Morrison said, “He was fantastic, he spoke with such sincerity, really aspirational, it was a truly inspirational visit the girls will never forget. I know that he’s a superstar and everything but he is a humble man as well.
“The girls will never ever forget it… I wasn’t quite sure how they would react but they were just totally and utterly thrilled. They’ve all watched ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,’ but they’ve seen all the ‘Men In Black’ films as well.”
Watch short clips of the students’ wild reaction below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here