*Willow Smith is the flower child of the world.
The singer and free spirit has just joined Seventeen Magazine’s “Delete Digital Drama” campaign to help end cyberbullying.
Only 12-years-old, the powerful and quite influential artist is taking a stand to empower young people.
Through the campaign, she’s encouraging young women to stop the hate and delete harsh comments from social media pages.
Her mom, Jada Pinkett Smith is also taking a stand and issued a statement via Facebook.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here