*What’s going on with the world of justice?
Winnie Mandela is outraged after discovering the court is considering charges against her for the murder of two young activists last seen at her home 24 years ago.
Authorities exhumed the bodies of two victims who were stabbed to death recently and decided that Winnie could be a viable suspect.
According to reports, Lolo Sono, 21, and Siboniso Shabalala, 19, went to the icon’s home in an attempt to flee the country. But allegedly Mandela accused them of being spies for the apartheid regime and then ordered her body guard to kill them. The guard, Jerry Richardson, then allegedly ordered another to stab them to death. Their bodies were found buried in a makeshift grave.
Check out the full story at Huffington Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here