*What’s going on with the world of justice?
Winnie Mandela is outraged after discovering the court is considering charges against her for the murder of two young activists last seen at her home 24 years ago.
Authorities exhumed the bodies of two victims who were stabbed to death recently and decided that Winnie could be a viable suspect.
According to reports, Lolo Sono, 21, and Siboniso Shabalala, 19, went to the icon’s home in an attempt to flee the country. But allegedly Mandela accused them of being spies for the apartheid regime and then ordered her body guard to kill them. The guard, Jerry Richardson, then allegedly ordered another to stab them to death. Their bodies were found buried in a makeshift grave.
Check out the full story at Huffington Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here