*What’s going on with the world of justice?
Winnie Mandela is outraged after discovering the court is considering charges against her for the murder of two young activists last seen at her home 24 years ago.
Authorities exhumed the bodies of two victims who were stabbed to death recently and decided that Winnie could be a viable suspect.
According to reports, Lolo Sono, 21, and Siboniso Shabalala, 19, went to the icon’s home in an attempt to flee the country. But allegedly Mandela accused them of being spies for the apartheid regime and then ordered her body guard to kill them. The guard, Jerry Richardson, then allegedly ordered another to stab them to death. Their bodies were found buried in a makeshift grave.
Check out the full story at Huffington Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here