*What’s going on with the world of justice?
Winnie Mandela is outraged after discovering the court is considering charges against her for the murder of two young activists last seen at her home 24 years ago.
Authorities exhumed the bodies of two victims who were stabbed to death recently and decided that Winnie could be a viable suspect.
According to reports, Lolo Sono, 21, and Siboniso Shabalala, 19, went to the icon’s home in an attempt to flee the country. But allegedly Mandela accused them of being spies for the apartheid regime and then ordered her body guard to kill them. The guard, Jerry Richardson, then allegedly ordered another to stab them to death. Their bodies were found buried in a makeshift grave.
Check out the full story at Huffington Post.
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here