*What’s going on with the world of justice?
Winnie Mandela is outraged after discovering the court is considering charges against her for the murder of two young activists last seen at her home 24 years ago.
Authorities exhumed the bodies of two victims who were stabbed to death recently and decided that Winnie could be a viable suspect.
According to reports, Lolo Sono, 21, and Siboniso Shabalala, 19, went to the icon’s home in an attempt to flee the country. But allegedly Mandela accused them of being spies for the apartheid regime and then ordered her body guard to kill them. The guard, Jerry Richardson, then allegedly ordered another to stab them to death. Their bodies were found buried in a makeshift grave.
Check out the full story at Huffington Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here