*Well, now isn’t this interesting.
As we reported, a woman named Pamela Smith is suing Michael Jordan for Child support, claiming the NBA great fathered her 16-year-old son.
Needless to say the paternity suit is not what Jordan, expected on his recent (02-15-63) 50th birthday!
However, via Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, we also found out that Smith bills herself as an oral-sex expert who teaches couples to put some zing in their tired sex lives.
Gossip Extra has learned that Smith also goes by the professional name Evette Smith — and she claims to be the ATL’s foremost expert on sex and relationships!
Her website, www.officialqueenofromance.com, says that she works as a certified “loveologist” and relationship coach. Check out her “About me” on her Twitter profile:
The site describes Smith as a former model, NFL cheerleader and boxing ring girl who’s now an entrepreneur. She conducts sex seminars in which she is described as a “hands-on” educator. The site also sells several books, including one titled 10 Tips to Fellatio.
At the time of her son Taj‘s conception 16 years ago, Jordan was still married to longtime wife Juanita Vanoy, the mother of their three children.
For some reason, Taj posted a picture of his mother and Jordan together in the 90s (below) on his Twitter page with the caption “Just Thought I would Leak This!”
Smith filed her court documents Feb 6.
Jordan, meanwhile, is said to be planning to wed Miami girl Yvette Prieto, 33, sometime in late April.
Neither Jordan’s publicist, nor Smith are returning calls for comment.
Additionally, Smith wants a paternity test to prove that her teenage son, Taj, is Jordan’s and she wants child support and permission to change the boy’s last name to Jordan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here