*Well, now isn’t this interesting.
As we reported, a woman named Pamela Smith is suing Michael Jordan for Child support, claiming the NBA great fathered her 16-year-old son.
Needless to say the paternity suit is not what Jordan, expected on his recent (02-15-63) 50th birthday!
However, via Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, we also found out that Smith bills herself as an oral-sex expert who teaches couples to put some zing in their tired sex lives.
Gossip Extra has learned that Smith also goes by the professional name Evette Smith — and she claims to be the ATL’s foremost expert on sex and relationships!
Her website, www.officialqueenofromance.com, says that she works as a certified “loveologist” and relationship coach. Check out her “About me” on her Twitter profile:
The site describes Smith as a former model, NFL cheerleader and boxing ring girl who’s now an entrepreneur. She conducts sex seminars in which she is described as a “hands-on” educator. The site also sells several books, including one titled 10 Tips to Fellatio.
At the time of her son Taj‘s conception 16 years ago, Jordan was still married to longtime wife Juanita Vanoy, the mother of their three children.
For some reason, Taj posted a picture of his mother and Jordan together in the 90s (below) on his Twitter page with the caption “Just Thought I would Leak This!”
Smith filed her court documents Feb 6.
Jordan, meanwhile, is said to be planning to wed Miami girl Yvette Prieto, 33, sometime in late April.
Neither Jordan’s publicist, nor Smith are returning calls for comment.
Additionally, Smith wants a paternity test to prove that her teenage son, Taj, is Jordan’s and she wants child support and permission to change the boy’s last name to Jordan.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here