*Men go out to the strip club and ogle at women who seem to perform body defying contortions that sends their imaginations into hyperactive sex mode.
Some have even been known to pick up a roll of quarters and other things with their lady junk. But what about a barbell?
Tatyana Kozhevnikova is a Russian gymnast that takes fitness very seriously. If she’s going to be a gymnast everything must be in shape, right?
Well, her vagina is no exception to that rule. After she had a baby, she was concerned that it became weak and she said, like Sweet Brown, “Ain’t nobody got time fo’ dat!”
So she made herself an interesting vagina weightlifting device that is made of a condom covered wooden egg with cords attached to it.
She can attach anything she wants to the cords and she worked her way up to barbells.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here