*Super Bowl viewers got a quick tease of CBS’ upcoming summer drama “Under The Dome,” the brainchild of author Stephen King. On Monday, the network released a first-look video promoting the series. [Scroll down to watch.]
The adaptation of King’s novel, produced by Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television, is set in Chester’s Mill, a small New England town suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome.
Aisha Hinds, best known for her role as a phony witch on HBO’s “True Blood,” plays one of the people trapped under the dome, though her character isn’t actually from Chester’s Mill.
Deadline reports that Hinds will play Carolyn Hill, “a take-no-prisoners Los Angeles entertainment attorney who is trapped in Chester’s Mill while driving through town with her partner and their teen daughter, on their way to deliver her to a camp for troubled youth.”
Colin Ford plays Joe, a savvy young teenager whose parents are trapped outside of the town. Natalie Martinez plays Deputy Linda. Alex Koch is Junior Rennie, a disturbed youngster, obsessed with a waitress who longs for anywhere but Chester’s Mill, acted by “Secret Circle‘s” Britt Robertson.
Watch the first-look video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here