*Super Bowl viewers got a quick tease of CBS’ upcoming summer drama “Under The Dome,” the brainchild of author Stephen King. On Monday, the network released a first-look video promoting the series. [Scroll down to watch.]
The adaptation of King’s novel, produced by Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television, is set in Chester’s Mill, a small New England town suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome.
Aisha Hinds, best known for her role as a phony witch on HBO’s “True Blood,” plays one of the people trapped under the dome, though her character isn’t actually from Chester’s Mill.
Deadline reports that Hinds will play Carolyn Hill, “a take-no-prisoners Los Angeles entertainment attorney who is trapped in Chester’s Mill while driving through town with her partner and their teen daughter, on their way to deliver her to a camp for troubled youth.”
Colin Ford plays Joe, a savvy young teenager whose parents are trapped outside of the town. Natalie Martinez plays Deputy Linda. Alex Koch is Junior Rennie, a disturbed youngster, obsessed with a waitress who longs for anywhere but Chester’s Mill, acted by “Secret Circle‘s” Britt Robertson.
Watch the first-look video below.
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here