*Alicia Keys has the secret to keeping her voice 100 percent while on tour.
In an exclusive interview with Extra’s Terri Seymour, she revealed backstage at the Staples Center recently that she prescribed her voice good old fashion Gummy Bears.
“You melt a handful of gummy bears in hot water and something about the glycerin that really clears your voice. And it was amazing, my vocal coach told me it’s like an ancient secret… now I can eat gummy bears anytime I want!”
Her colorful, bear friends, keep the singer going but it’s the people surrounding her that make her unstoppable.
Not only does her candy keep her going, but she’s having a blast with fellow singer, Miguel.
“Miguel’s with me on the road… I feel so grounded and feel so in my element and in my space which is rare, cause it usually takes you a good 10 shows in to kind of start to figure it out so that’s a big blessing.”
Touring is not traditional feat for Alicia because she brings along her son, Egypt.
“He’s officially a rock star, especially the other night when I looked at the clock,” she said. “It was 12:30, he was up and I was like ‘Oh no!’ He’s young enough to be able to enjoy this process and I’m happy I can show him different places in the world and he can meet different people and he’s so social and engaged… I’m happy about all that, but that bedtime, ugh.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here