*Alicia Keys has the secret to keeping her voice 100 percent while on tour.
In an exclusive interview with Extra’s Terri Seymour, she revealed backstage at the Staples Center recently that she prescribed her voice good old fashion Gummy Bears.
“You melt a handful of gummy bears in hot water and something about the glycerin that really clears your voice. And it was amazing, my vocal coach told me it’s like an ancient secret… now I can eat gummy bears anytime I want!”
Her colorful, bear friends, keep the singer going but it’s the people surrounding her that make her unstoppable.
Not only does her candy keep her going, but she’s having a blast with fellow singer, Miguel.
“Miguel’s with me on the road… I feel so grounded and feel so in my element and in my space which is rare, cause it usually takes you a good 10 shows in to kind of start to figure it out so that’s a big blessing.”
Touring is not traditional feat for Alicia because she brings along her son, Egypt.
“He’s officially a rock star, especially the other night when I looked at the clock,” she said. “It was 12:30, he was up and I was like ‘Oh no!’ He’s young enough to be able to enjoy this process and I’m happy I can show him different places in the world and he can meet different people and he’s so social and engaged… I’m happy about all that, but that bedtime, ugh.”
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Atlanta Police Scratching Their Head About Racist Elmer Fudd Graffiti
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here