*Alicia Keys has the secret to keeping her voice 100 percent while on tour.
In an exclusive interview with Extra’s Terri Seymour, she revealed backstage at the Staples Center recently that she prescribed her voice good old fashion Gummy Bears.
“You melt a handful of gummy bears in hot water and something about the glycerin that really clears your voice. And it was amazing, my vocal coach told me it’s like an ancient secret… now I can eat gummy bears anytime I want!”
Her colorful, bear friends, keep the singer going but it’s the people surrounding her that make her unstoppable.
Not only does her candy keep her going, but she’s having a blast with fellow singer, Miguel.
“Miguel’s with me on the road… I feel so grounded and feel so in my element and in my space which is rare, cause it usually takes you a good 10 shows in to kind of start to figure it out so that’s a big blessing.”
Touring is not traditional feat for Alicia because she brings along her son, Egypt.
“He’s officially a rock star, especially the other night when I looked at the clock,” she said. “It was 12:30, he was up and I was like ‘Oh no!’ He’s young enough to be able to enjoy this process and I’m happy I can show him different places in the world and he can meet different people and he’s so social and engaged… I’m happy about all that, but that bedtime, ugh.”
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here